Felix x Reader

You woke up in the middle of the night, tears dripping down your face. You thought about the dream you had minutes before. You couldn't believe that dream was real. You couldn't believe that had actually happened. You loved him. You thought he loved you. But he was playing all of you, he wanted you all dead. He doesn't care about you or any of your friends on this stupid planet. You...you don't need him anyway. You are a soldier. You are Y/N    L/N. You have never needed a guy in your life. And you never will.
But Felix...you thought y'all had something. You thought he would protect you. Protect the New Republic. You thought he was your friend! No...you thought he was your boyfriend. You though he cared. But he never was...and he never did...
You get up and go take a walk around the base. You find your new favorite spot to sit and look at the stars. The views beautiful here. You here footsteps behind you, turning around to see nothing. The footsteps stopped, and you suddenly see a shimmer and realize who it is.
"You shouldn't be here." You said as he turned off his active camouflage and sat next to you. He sighed, "I know, I know. But I needed to explain myself to you. Look, Y/N, I really do love you...but I have a mission. And I always finish the task at hand. Always. I don't want to hurt you. I won't hurt you. But I'm going to fight against you guys and I'm going to complete my mission. I'm sorry. But for now, can we have one night, just me and you, to gaze at the stars, and let me hold you in my arms one last time?" Tears filled your eyes. Your eyes locked and you nodded slowly.
You cried in his arms as he kissed your forehead. He gave you a small smile, whispering in your ear, "I'll always love you, okay?" You nodded slowly again, whispering back, "Okay. I'll...I'll always love you too." The tears slowly fell down your cheeks. You guys sat there for what felt like an eternity. You heard Wash's voice, quickly getting closer to the two of you. Felix looks you up and down, his eyes filled with sadness and anger, and he disappeared. Leaving you alone, to sit there and do absolutely nothing, but cry.