Little Sleepover

You wake up from your slumber, because of the shaking.

'Wait.' You spring up quickly and meet face to face with an unknown figure.
May i remind you that it is still the middle of the night? So you became frightened, and stood up.
The figure seemed to be much taller than you, 6 feet, at least. He also appeared to be very pale, but you could not tell since it was so dark out. But you could faintly see him.

He was...a skeleton? You didnt question how he was standing up, not knowing if that would be rude or not.  But you ignored it, as you analyzed his apperance. He wore a beige turtleneck, with black slacks, combat boots, and a cool looking jacket that had two dragon looking skulls on the shoulders. He also had cracks running down his skull. One going up, fast his forehead, leading up to his head. And the other, leading down past his...lip? And down his chin. He also had perfectly circle shaped holes in his hands. To be honest, he looked rather intimidating.

"hey dove, no need to be alarmed." He spoke. His voice was very gruff, cool, and alluring.
"How do I know i can trust that statement?" You said bravely. You normally would'nt act in such a manner, but this new found sense of confidence you have found in yourself, seemed to arise because of leaving that prison you know as, 'home'.

He chuckled at your words, and said, "just...trust me on this. If  didnt care, i wouldnt have woken you up, now would I?" You looked at him until your eyes became mere slits. But, he was the only other person you could trust since you left. It was you're only other choice at this point. "....okay. I'll trust you...for now." You stood straight from your fighting stance, and held your hand out. He seemed to be confused at first, but quickly caught on, and shook it. "names' G." He said. "My name is {Y/n}. Nice to meet ya."

You let go of his hand, and put it in your hoodie pocket. There was an awkward silence for a while, before G broke it. "so... wanna walk with me?" You raised a brow at his question, but excepted the offer. After all, you didnt have anywhere else to go.

You and G started walking down the street, towards a small and tranquil bar called, 'Grillby's'. Seemed a bit crowded, but you rolled with it.
You approached the doors of Grillby's, of which G held open for you. "ladies first." You looked up at him with a smirk. "Shouldn't you go first then?"
He stared blankly at you, with a sunshine yellow dusted across his cheeks. He sighed. "Just go.", he said as he pushed you into the bar. You giggled lightly at his reaction.

The place was warm, and filled with monsters left and right. You didnt mind the monsters, you werent hateful towards them like the other humans. You saw them as equals, which they were. You just wished others could see that.

When you walked up to the bar, you found out why it was so warm. A monster made entirely out of fire stood behind the counter, cleaning out a wine glass. You waved at him, and greeted him with a "Hello!" You didnt want to seem as a threat, seeing as you were the only human in this place. He waved back at you, his flames flickering in delight.

You and G sat down side by side, and just sat there. G spoke up, once again, breaking the silence. "hey sweetheart, what would you like?" You looked at him, puzzled. "What? Oh...um, a burger please?" You said to him. "Oh, and dont worry, ill pay for it." You didnt want him to waste money on you, seeing as you already had a substanstial amount and that you two had just met. He nodded his head. "nah dove. Its okay." He said, reasurringly. You retalitated, "No! It's the least I could do. You did do me that huuuuuge favor by, y'know, saving me? I can at least pay for myself." You insisted. He, again, nodded his head no. "too late, dove." You looked at him, and chuckled. "Alright, if you say so..."

~~¤~~~~Time Skip~~~~¤~~

Once you finished your meal, he walked you to his home. Well, you walked him. He got extremely drunk, and needed help walking. "hey...dollface *hic* did you know...that you are sooooo pretty?" G slurred. His comments like this made you blush the whole way walking to his house. It wasnt a pleasent experience, on your part.

You arrived at a small little aparment complex near the end of the city. 'Guess this guy isnt very social.' You thought. You struggled walking him up the stairs, because of his weight and height, but you didnt complain. His door was unlocked, so you basically kicked it open.

Your hands were full. What elses were you supposed to do?

Anyways, once inside, you layed him down on the couch. Luckily, he was asleep, so you didnt have to deal with any of his...flirty comments. You made him tea, put on the TV, and put a blanket over him while he slept. He could drink the tea when he woke up. After you were done with that, you grabbed your backpack off the floor, and opened the front door. But you were stopped by G.

His voice was croaky from waking up, as he mumbled, "hey, please dont leave love..."
'Okay, the nicknames are starting to get a little outta hand.'
You sighed at walked back over to the couch, putting your stuff down in the process. You sat down by the couch, and layed your head back on the arm rest. You slowly fell asleep, and dreamt of peace.

{A/n} Hello everyone! I really hope that youre enjoying the story so far, and i would love some feedback on how to make it better! Anyways, love you guys. See you next chapter!❤❤