A New Found Friendship...?

You awoke from your slumber, with a sharp pain the your lower back. It seems as though you fell asleep directly on the couchs' arm, and it was resting in the crook of your back all night. 'Ouch.' You got up and stretched, making a loud cracking noise.

You heard a small gasp behind you, and quickly turned your head to the right, to see G laying there on the couch. His mouth was slightly open, and his eyes were wide. You looked at him, confused and concerned. His sudden change in behavior made you question what caused it. Was it you?

"Hey G, whats wrong?" You asked. He shook his head rapidly, and when he was done, he muttered a small, "nothing...". You decided not to question him anymore, and just continue the day. All of a sudden, your stomach made a large growl noise. G smirked at you. "Ya hungry?" He asked. You nodded, a slight red on your face. He slowly got up from his spot on the couch, and walked to the kitchen. "Do you like pancakes?" He asked. You gasped loudly and started shaking your head rapidly. He chuckeled at your child-like behavior, and started getting out ingrediants to make pancakes.

While he did that, you started browsing around his apartment. It was suprisingly large, with hard-wood floors, white painted walls, and black leather furniture. He had a large flat screen TV, and a cozy fireplace, which was flaming a bright orange. You glanced at his coffee table, and noticed a stack a papers stating, "Roomate wanted!"

Your eyes widened and you quickly grabbed one of the papers from the pile. You ran to the kitchen and stopped right behind G. "G!" You yelled. He jumped in suprise, and nearly punched you out of fright. But he stopped as soon as he saw your face. He let out a long sigh. "Geez sweetheart, you scared the hell outta me." You chuckled. "Sorry, but i just wanted to show you this." You put the paper directly in front of his face, and shook it. "My flyer?" You shook your head. "Yeah! I just...'moved out' of my house, and i need a place to stay. So...." You quickly explained. He shook his head in understanding. "Well, if you wanna live here, you gotta answer some questions." He said. "Okay, no prob bob." You said jokingly. He chuckled, ans sat you down with a plate of pancakes. He also sat down a little after with his own plate of food, and started asking away.

"First, how old are you?"
"I just turned 20 a week ago." You said. He nodded.

"Do you do any drugs or drink alcohol?"
"No."

"...Do you have a partner or significant other?"
"No, why do you ask?"
"Because I dont want to hear any...inappropriate noises at night." You blushed. "Understandable." You stated. He looked at you some more before putting his hands together. "Alright, youre officially my new roommate. Welcome!" He put his hand out. You smiled widely, and took his hand. "...Thanks." You stated. He looked confused for a moment. "Why you thanking me dove?" He asked. "Well, if it wasnt for you, I'd homeless right now." He stared at you for a while, "No need for thanks, sweetheart." He stated nonchalantly.

You let go of his hand and started eating your breakfast. It was delicious! He smirked at you, and joined in. "Oh, and thanks for the food. Why didnt you tell me you were so good at cooking?" You said with a mouth full of food. "I dont have to tell you everything." He stated. "Yeah you do, we live together." You said with a grin. He chuckled lightly at your sly remark.

"True."

{A/n} Welp, you live with G now. Also, i wANT FEEDBACK. thanks for reading and have a nice day. Byeeeeee❤
~Taty