Going Home...Well Almost

You woke up with a monstrus headache. You groaned, and slowly raised your body in order to sit up. You rubbed your head, and looked around to find Tobias. You were still slightly embarassed from the...scene...that happened yesterday. You apologized to him numerous times, and he still seemed fine with it. But unfortunetly, your anxiety never fails to make you pessimistic.

Tobias didnt seem to be in the living room anymore. You sighed, you didnt want to get up from your comfortable spot on the couch. It was oddly warm from the previous person that was there...like someone just got up from there. You gasped with realization. You jumped up, quickly regretting moving, but continued onward towards the kitchen. "Hey Toby?" You called out. You walked up the stairs, and walked up to a overly decorated door with signs like 'keep out' or 'approach with caution' on it. You noticed Tobias' name in the middle of it. You knocked, hoping to get an answer from Tobias. You figured he left the couch when you fell asleep, for your benefits or his. After not getting an answer, you knocked a second time, thinking he didnt hear you due to his deep sleeping. Again, no answer. You sighed oncemore, and just decided to walk in.

You were desperete, okay?

You tip-toed inside, not wanting to disturb his slumber. You could hear his snoring from outside his room, so it was partially easy to track him. His room was kinda messy, with dark grey walls, a mahogony bed with black comforters, and a big black screen TV. It was impressive how nice his house was. You walked up to his sleeping, snoring lump in the bed, and shook him, roughly. He seemed to be a very deep sleeper, since he didnt wake up. You walked over to the other side of the bed, which was where his face was, and bent down. You were now face-to-face with him, and he was actually kinda adorable while he slept. You giggled at his sleeping face, and flicked his forehead. He stirred, but still didnt wake. You groaned.
'Welp, desprete times call for desprete measures!" You crawled ontop of him, and stood up. You counted in your head,'3...2...1!' You started jumping up and down violently on the bed, moving Tobias with you.  He stirred and as he woke up, and his face showed pure horror. "Wha- hey! What the hell! What're you doing?!" He yelled. You laughed as you kept jumping up and down above him. "I had to get you up somehow!" You spoke through giggles. You stopped jumping, and flew off of his bed to the right. You landed, and when you realized that Tobias watched the whole thing, you dabbed. "Pft-" Tobias started bursting out laughing, and seeing how he fell off his bed with laughter, you soon joined him.

After wiping away his tears, he chuckled oncemore. "Wow...thats one way to wake u-"He froze suddenly, for some unknown reason. You looked at him, perplexed. "Hey, Toby, whats wrong? Are you experiencing war flashbacks?" You asked jokingly. You giggled at your own joke. 'Im such a doof.' You thought. Tobias looked down, ans stared at his boxers. 'Wait.' You quickly looked away, scarlet red covering your face. "Why dont you have any pants on?!" You yelled, shielding your from bleeding right out of their sockets. You turned away, and could hear Tobias rumaging around for pants. "Aha!" You heard him speak. He quickly put on the pants. "Hey, you can look now." He said, poking your shoulder aggresivly. You looked back slightly, blush still covering your flushed face. Once you saw him with pants, you breathed a sigh of relief. But, he didnt have a shirt on. "Dude, you forgot something." You said. He looked at himself, questioning what else was wrong. "What?" You looked at him in disbelief. "You. Have. No. Shirt. On!" You yelled. Tobias blinked. "Oh." He chuckled nervously. He walked backward over to his closet, and quickly picked out a shirt. He put it on, and you laughed. It read 'I FIND THIS HUMEROUS.' with a bone on it. You laughed so hard that you felt the tears come out of your eyes, and fall down your cheeks. "Toby, you NEED to give me that shirt!" You said as you wiped a joyful tear. He looked down at his shirt, with a raised brow. He chuckled at the pun. "Okay, but the joke wasnt that funny." He said, proceeding to take his shirt off. You gasped at his comment. "Okay, that joke was hilarious." You said, secretly defending G. He was a skeleton, after all. He handed the shirt to you, and you grabbed it, filled with excitment. You wanted to put it on, but that would mean taking off your original shirt. "Hey Toby, do you mind turning around for a sec?" You asked, raising a finger. He looked at you, a small shade of red dusting his cheeks. "O-okay..." He turned around and covered his eyes. You  took off your shirt, and threw your old one on the floor. You took Tobias' shirt, and slowly put it on. It fit perfectly! Well kinda, the hem of the shirt hung a little below your knees. You picked up your old shirt, and hung it over your forearm. "K' Toby, you can look now!" He slowly turned around, and blushed uven more when he saw you in his shirt. To him, you looked. So. Fucking. Cute. "Y-You look..." He trailed off. "Awesome and hot, right?" You finished. He nodded slowly, and gave a thumbs up. You giggled, and started heading out of his room, and down the stairs. "So am I making breakfest or...?" You asked Tobias, who was following close behind you. "Um...ill just make it, and you sit your pretty self down." He said, a bit flirtatious. You looked back at him with a confused look. "Dude." You spoke sternly. He looked at with seemingly wide eyes. "Sorry..." He spoke quietly. Happy with his reaction, you turned your focus towards your phone in your pocket. It was vibrating, and blasting the  ringtone you gave for G. You pulled it out of your pocket and answered quickly, putting the phone up to your ear. "Hey, hey, hey! Whats up?" You spoke, flamboyantly. "Why havent you been answering your phone?" He spoke. The tone in his voice seemed angry, and you were confused at that. What made him so mad? "Sorry, it wasnt in my pocket at the time....why do you sound so mad? Did something happen?" You ask, filled with concern. "I was worried sick! You cant just leave me here, wondering if something happened to you, or if youre okay! I....I thought that..." G trailed off. You were awestruck. Your guilt was just crawing on your back and into your head. You decided to do what you thought was right. "G...Im...so sorry...I was reckless and-and careless...Im really really sorry. Please forgive me?" You were, really really sorry. You knew that G cared about you and your health ammensly. And you forgot to keep him updated on the event of the night. So you were in the wrong. You could literally hear G's panic on the other end. He was hyperventelating, and you suspected he was sweating like crazy. "....Its okay, dove. Im sorry too. I overreacted." You raised your eyebrows. "No, no, no, i didnt keep you informed like I promised. You had every right to be anxious. I was an ass. I still am." You giggled at that last sentence. "Theres the laugh I love." He spoke, smoothly. A soft red coverd your face, and you laughed nervously. "Well, i better get going. Ill eat food, then Ill be home in a jiff." You spoke, reasurringly. "Oh thats good because, i have friends and family coming over today. And dont worry, theyre really loving monsters. Well...some of em'..." He said. "Ah! If theyre friends of yours, they have to be cool." You smiled contently.

"I cant wait to meet them!"

{A/n} Guys! Guys! Guys! This chapter was 1377 words! Akdjeodndkjejdidnsjxdhsnkdb