hey

Hello everyone. We have been through alot together. I might not have been there for some time, but i always came back. And the fact that you guys have stayed here even though i wasnt providing, means the world to me. But...unfortunetly, things have to come to an end. I..regret to inform you that...i am discontinuing this book. Thank you for voting, adding to your libraires, and just reading in the first place. Im not a very skillful writer. I dont have good grammer, i dont time things very  well either. I have no idea why you stayed here with me on this journey, but i appreciate it emmensly. I love each and every one of you, and it might seem like im abandoning you, but this is for my benefit and yours. I need time to recollect myself, and rethink how ive been acting toward my family. Ive been ignoring them, and not been treating them kindly. Well in my mind, atleast. Anyway, since ive told you why, ill be on my way. I love you all very much, and ill see you soon.

HAHA! JUST KIDDING! IM NOT LEAVING! I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS (until the book is over of course) BUT THAT'LL BE WAAAAAAY IN THE FUTURE! IM GONNA BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME, AND THE JOURNEY IS DEFENITLY NOT ENDING ANYTIME SOON. I JUST WANTED TO CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE OVER 100 READERS!!!! WHOOOO!!!! Thank you all so much for being here, with this horrible book. It makes be feel so warm and happy inside to know that people actually enjoy my writing, even though its rubbish! I love you all, and if you guys ever need to talk to sombody, im here. Waiting for messeges. From you. Also, i wanted to know what i should call you all. Ive just been calling you 'guys' for as long as i can remember. So id appreciate if you left comment on what youd like to be called. I have a couple options, actually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovlies

Kittens

Doodlebugs
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like those, but those are just some options if you cant come up with any. If i find one i like, or if you guys dont comment, ill just pick my favorite. Ill probably write another chapter today or tomorrow, depending on my creative flow, or how im feeling. I love all you, and ill see you later. Byyyyyye❤.
~Taty