Potential Adventures!

You took out your phone from your back pocket, and put it up to your ear.
"Hello?" You said questionally.
"H-hello? Is this the girl from the supermarket? Its me, Tobias."

You suddenly remembered. You gasped. "Oh! Hi, yeah its me,{Y/n}." You said enthusiastically. "Do ya wanna chill with a super cool dude?" He asked jokingly. "Heck yeah! Whadya wanna do?" You asked, excited. "I dont know, i dont wanna do anything crazy...how about we just get pizza. That sounds like fun, right?" He suggested. You actually agreed with him. You were really exausted from the heat and grocery shopping. You didnt wanna tire yourself out more. "Yeah, me too. Im soooo tired from shopping, so just hanging out sound like a plan." You said. Tobias smiled. "Cool, ill...pick you up at eight?" He asked. "Yeah! Sounds good. Lemme tell you my address."

After you gave him your location, you started getting ready. First you took a shower, which took you about 30 minutes. Then, you chose a {f/c}crop top with black skinny jeans. Then you tied a flanel around your waist in case it got cold. Luckily, it was rare that it got cold at night, so that was unlikely. But better safe then sorry!
Finally, You grabbed your favorite pair of converse, and your wallet, and started heading out the door. Suddenly, you were stopped by G. "Where you goin?" He asked calmly. You turned around to face him then spoke, "Im just gonna hang out with that guy we met at the grocery store today, remember?" You said truthfully. You had no reason to lie to G about where youre going. Youre roommates now, no secrets!

He looked at you skeptically. "Well...do you have your phone with you?" He asked. You raised you eyebrow, but decided not to question him, and pulled out your phone to indicate that you had it. He nodded his head and spoke,"Well call me once he picks you up, k?" He asked. 'He seems to be worried...' you thought. You told him that you would be fine and that there was nothing to worry about. He nodded oncemore. Suddenly, he leaned forward slowly, and kissed your forehead. "Just...be safe, sweetheart." He whispered. You nodded, a cherry red covering your face.

Then, a car horn could be heard from outside. You laughed nervously, and pointing your thumb at the door. "Welp...thats my ride. Ill see you in a few, ok? Oh, and dont worry, theres leftovers in the fridge." You giggled. You walked over to the front door and waved to Tobias. You looked back at G, and waved at him as well. "Bye, G!" You yelled to him as you walked out the house. "Bye sweetheart..." G waved back slightly.

You walked over to Tobias' car. It was a nice, simple car too. A nice, little red honda. You opened the passenger door, and sat down beside Tobias. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" You greeted. Tobias laughed, and looked to te side at you. "You ready to have some super cool fun?" He asked, ectastic. You put your hand in the air and yelled. "HECK YEAH!!!" Tobias laughed oncemore, turned on the radio, and started driving.

You couldnt wait to see waht Tobias had planned for you!

{A/n} In the next chapter, its gonna be what Tobias and the reader do while theyre out. I wonder whats in store...;3
~Taty💙💙