Movie Night & Spooky Frights!

You and Tobias were jamming out in the car to a song that you and Tobias enjoyed. Then he came to a sudden stop. "We're here!" He said enthusiastically. You looked to your right, and saw a cozy looking, brown house. It wasnt extremely big, and it was really small either, so it seemed to be perfect for hanging out!

He stepped out of the car, and walked around to your side. You raised a confused eyebrow, and smirked. He opened the door for you. You blush at his gentlemen-ly action, and stepped out. "M'lady." He said, tipping a non-existent fedora. You giggled at this. You follwed as he walked up to his house, and unlocked the door.

He walked in, and opened his arms. "Welcome to my humble abode! It might not be the best, but at least im not livin' on the streets!" He said hearting-ly. You nodded. "True dat." You and him laughed. "Anyway, your welcome to sit, I got us one of my favorite movies, and I'm pretty sure you'll like it too!" He spoke, pointing to the couch, and walking to the kitchen. "Okay, cool." You said.

You've never done anything like this before, but for some reason, it felt like the hundreth time! You've never felt so comfortable around anyone but G, and for you, it was hard for you to trust people due to past situations. But for once you felt tranquil, just chillin' with a friend, and you felt happy.

It was silent for a moment before you relized. 'Oh! I have to call G!' You remembered. You quickly pulled out your phone, and dialed G's number. You put it up to your ear, and after two rings, he picked up. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey G! Im at Tobias' house, and he...seems to be ordering pizza? So everything here is cool!" You spoke. You were aware of the fact that G was worried about you going out without him, so you wanted to keep him informed on what you were doing. He stayed silent for a while, and you thought he hung up or something. "...Hello? G?" You called. He seemed to come out of his 'entranced' state, and answered this time. "Oh, sorry love. I got...distracted." He answered. You smiled. "Nah its okay. Well, i just wanted to keep you up to date on what was happening over here. How are things over there?" You asked. "Oh, uh, everythings okay. Just 'bouta order pizza. Want me to save you a couple slices?" You thought for a while. "No, its okay, I'll probably eat a lot while I'm here so I'm good with food."

All of a sudden, you heared Tobias yell from the kitchen. "Hey {Y/n}! Whadya want on your pizza?" You gasped, and continued your phone call. "G! I gotta go! I'll call you back in a few, okay?" You said, trying to end the phone call.

You werent being rude or anything, you just really wanted pizza!

He stayed silent again, and sighed. "Okay sweetheart. Be safe okay?" You nodded, and ended with a yes. "Bye G!" "Goodbye dove."

You hung up the call, and put your phone back in your pocket. You got up, and quickly ran to the kitchen. You snuck up behind Tobias, and poked his shoulder rapidly, in order to get his attention. "Yo, Toby! I want bacon and pepperoni please!" You spoke. He looked back at you with a smile, and nodded. "And I'll have bacon and pepperoni on the other side!" He said into the phone. You heard a quick 'okay' and 'will that be all?' from the other line. Tobias nodded, and said yes, asked for the price, and ended the call. He looked back at you, and pointed a finger up in the air. "The pizza dude will be here in about 30 minutes! And to pass the time, I got us..." He paused. "Paranormal Activity!" He yelled, pulling out a DVD from the back of him. You gasped, stars in your eyes. "I LOVE that movie! You know me a little too well, Toby."

He chuckled, and walked over to the living room, and put the DVD in the DVD player. He then proceeded to dim all the lights, for dramatic affect of course, and grabbed one huge blanket, for the two of you. You and him sat down, and started the movie.

~~~~¤Time Skip¤~~~~

There was a knock at the door, and Tobias quickly ran to it, opening the door. He took out some money from his back pocket, and gave it to the 'pizza dude' as Tobias called him. You giggled at that thought. "Hey {Y/n}, I'm gonna need some help here!" Tobias called from the door. You got up, and walked towards him. He seemed to really  have his hands full, so you grabbed one soda bottle from him, and his wallet. You put the soda on the coffee table, along with his wallet, and sat down oncemore. Tobias did the same, and immedietly dug in. You rubbed your hands together, and also dug into the bacon pepperoni side of the enormous pie. Seriously, the pizza was gigantic! You and him continued watching the movie, until a jumpscare appeared on screen. You jumped, and instinctivly crawled into Tobias' shoulder. You quickly relized what you did, and arose from his shoulder. You apologized, a tomatoe red covering your face. He also seemed quite flustered and waved his hands, defensivly. "Uh, no, um...its okay! I understand." You nodded, still embarassed from what you did, but continued watching the movie.

{A/n} Whats uuuup? Sorry i havent updated in so long. I kinda had some writers block for a while. But anyways, heres another chapter! I hope you enjoy. ~Taty💙