1

Jungkook drank his apple juice in one shot before he searched around his house.

"Babe where are you?" He yelled as he walked to the living room.

He heard his 'Babe' giggle before answering back with his sharp and sweet voice.

"Jungkookie, I'm here! Come to the living room," Jimin smiled. Jungkook found Jimin on the couch with his phone in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he threw himself on the couch, cuddling Jimin. "Just reading."
Jimin's eye smile shined bright.

Why does his smile look so sad? Jungkook thought.

"Reading again?" Jimin nodded. "Is it this Wattpad app again?" Jungkook was clearly not interested in reading.
Jimin nodded again before speaking.
"You should seriously read it too. There are many unexpected stories."

"Ayy, You know I don't like reading. I mean I have literally never read an actual book before." Jungkook smiled again when Jimin giggled.

"I know Kook." Jimin sounded sad. "If you ever change your mind, don't forget to read "My story" by the username V_TT." Jungkook nodded although he knew he would never consider reading it. (*that is just a made up username and story)

"You will love the plot. It's an amazing book." Jimin smiled.

"I will be making dinner now. What do you want to eat?" Jimin stood up and went to the kitchen with the younger clinging on him.

***

I'm sorry but it's a very short chapter. I will try to make it longer.. Hope you support this book.
Thank you😄