7

I felt sick often now. Every night I would get dizzy, my whole surrounding would be spinning and I felt like throwing up all the time, but I never threw up. I had frequent mood swings and I got very restless.

I was tired all the time, even on Sundays. Every morning, I would get up tired because I would've slept for only 3 or 4 hours. I could only fall asleep while listening to music.

I dreaded going to school and when I did, I would shut every one out. I didn't like my own attitude either.

One lunch, Kookles and Chimchim came to me and said something that made me felt better. "Are you okay?" This was one question I didn't like answering but I loved hearing.

"I'm- yes.. I'm okay!" I smiled.

"Let's have a sleep over today. Please.." Chimchim whined and have I mentioned he is very sweet? I can't say no.

Eventually that night, I went to dinner with my group of friends. Yes, all seven of us were there. After dinner at our usual and favourite place, we headed over to Jinnie's house for the sleep over.

This is where I started feeling a bit better. They asked me why I was down all the time which was shocking for them to ask. Then I found out that, they did ignore me because of some shit one girl said about me.

Rumours about me being desperate for boys and how I try to steal people's boyfriends were everywhere and I didn't even know. That was why I was being treated that way.

I was more sad that my friends didn't trust me. I did tell them about how I felt but slacking the details. Yes I was still sad but atleast I got my friends back.

The rumors seemed to have died down by the time I heard it myself. During that sleepover, alot of feelings were put forward.

We laughed at our old times together. We did gossip. We did share memories and everything but, the best part was when we all cried together.

I'm not saying I liked that we cried. I just happened to pour out all my depressions there. I felt the group had gotten closer ever since.

It started with Jinnie hyung talking about a personal problem that I can't share here. He did cry a little but then our Hobie hyung (very emotional) cried with Jinnie.

Then everyone's problems came out. Some talked about family problems, some about life and some talked about insecurities. That's when I realised that everyone was having their own hard times. It wasn't only me. After we all cried for a while, everyone fell asleep. Everyone except me, Kookles, Chimchim and Syubie hyung.

I felt a little weird because have I mentioned my crush towards Kookles? Well my crush had developed and during all those sad times, all I thought about was how I wished to have him by my side.

Jungkook smiled as he read it because it was very cute. Jungkook wished he was there for V because he seemed to be having a tough time. He could feel the guy's sadness through the story.

Just like my crush on Kookles, Chimchim had a crush on Syubie hyung. He told me when he introduced me to Syubie hyung but I never told him about me having a crush on Kookles.

It's not that I didn't trust him, I just thought that the crush wouldn't last. I didn't expect to start liking Kookles.

I wanted to tell Chimchim about my feelings towards Kookl-

"Jungkook? Are you busy?" Jimin hyung knocked on the door.

"No hyung. Come in.." Jungkook actually wanted to continue the story.

"We have to talk."

"Okay."

Jungkook knew that he had been very distracted. After he started reading the story, after downloading this app called Wattpad, he had been shutting out the world.

He was always in his room, reading. Even when he did hang out with his friends and boyfriend, he would only think about the story and V. He didn't know what was going on around him anymore. His mind was always with the story.

"Let's break up."

***

Thanks for reading this shit ^^