3

After a wonderful dinner with his lover, Jungkook went to his room to 'study' as he said to Jimin.

Jimin was a college student too but he didn't like studying at all. Neither did Jungkook but the boy had a test the next day. Or so he says.

Jimin was watching reruns of Hwarang in the living room and Jungkook was in his room with his phone.

He really didn't have a test nor did he want to study. He was just curious to read the book he had recently downloaded.

Every lunch, Me and my friends who I will name as Chimchim, Monie hyung, Jinnie hyung and Hobie hyung (I know they are funny names but I can't reveal their real names XD) We always ate together. I really loved my group of stupid friends.

Everyone was so nice to me. I was the happiest with them. Chimchim and I were in the same class back then, and we were very close.

Then, during the first day of school after a very long summer break, Chimchim and I were both excited and talked about a lot of stuffs. To be honest, we actually spent half our breaks together but we still had a lot to talk about.

That's when our teacher came to the class with one pretty boy behind him.

He was a new transfer student and I will name him as 'Kookles' (I know it's another weird name).

Jungkook chuckled as he continued reading. This writer seemed to be very creative with names (sarcasm) but as much as he would like to deny it, he was actually enjoying reading this book. It was realistic and pure.

Anyways you see, Kookles was so freaking cute and pretty. I don't know if there is a thing like this but let's say it was crush at first sight?

I really wanted to befriend him so that's what I did. I talked to him during the break and he was a really open and funny guy. I knew I would like him very much and I introduced him to my group of friends. They were pleased to meet him too and guess what?

He became a part of us too.

Then as our friendship strengthened, I remember Chimchim approaching us with another guy clinging to him.

He was someone Chimchim met during one of his basketball games and he was our senior. I will name him Syubie.

He too was a part of our little group. I was so happy. Our little group of seven was so lovely and I had really planned my whole life with them in it.

Hobie, Chimchim, Monie hyung, Jinnie hyung, Kookles, Syubie hyung and me.

Jungkook was actually having mixed emotions by now. Reading this story reminded him of his high school days. He remembered going to Agust D high school as a transfer student.

He remembered how everything was smooth during his high school days. He had his own group of friends and just like V or the writer, he loved his friends.

He suddenly missed his friends and he hadn't actually heard from them after going to different colleges.

He just wanted to see them badly now.

^^^

Author's note: Hey guys. Thank you for reading. BTW I have to remind you that the boys used their real name and not stage names during their school so the nicknames in the books felt unrelated to any of Jungkook's friends.

I'm guessing you already know who V_TT is. XD it's so obvious..

Byee~