9

Jungkook was already distracted by the book now.

"I'm dating Kookles.."

Yes, Chimchim and Kookles were dating by then. I didn't tell Chimchim about my crush on Kookles because I really didn't want to be that person who gets in between lovers.

It hurt me to see them together after that. They told the others after they told me and Syubie hyung.

It was hard for me to take it all in but I'm sure it was hard for Syubie too. I knew he liked Chimchim and when Chimchim had told me he had a crush on Syubie, I thought it was perfect.

I wanted everything to work out but I guess Chimchim's feelings for Syubie faded. I should have known though, Chimchim and Kookles spent so much time together so it was bound to happen anyway.

I couldn't even complain because I literally told no one about how much I like Kookles. My fault anyway.

After that night, I made sure to keep my conversations with Kookles very little because I really had to get rid of those feelings for him. What would Chimchim think of me?

I ignored Kookles more and spoke less. I started distancing myself from them. It was really hard for me to cope up and everything but I had Hobie hyung with me.

He comforted me alot because he said he knew I like Kookles. I didn't know it was obvious. He was always by my side and cheering me up. I'm really thankful for him.

I already missed Kookles after only three days of avoiding him. I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't because I would break down.

Soon it was already time for us to go to colleges and I was happy yet sad.

Happy that I could leave my sad past. Sad because I had to leave my happy memories. I got accepted to a college in Daegu which was perfect because my father had gotten a transfer there. I didn't want to leave my friends though but maybe I could move on.

That's what I thought and yet 3 years later, I'm still here writing about them.

Jungkook chuckled because it was true. V was writing about his friends who he didn't even have contact with for 3 years. It was sweet. He wished he could meet V because he knew they would be great friends.

Chimchim and Kookles were accepted in the same college and I actually felt happy because they could keep each other happy.

I don't know if I should mention this because it will seem like I'm bragging about myself but during the end of school I got a letter and I just want to share it with my readers since it was the cutest thing ever.

It was our last day at school and I was taking out my books from the lockers when I got a yellow rose with a letter.

You know what it said?

I didn't expect this at all. Time flies by so fast and now we're going to college. I'm sad that we're going to different colleges but I guess this is how life works. Not everything goes our way.

It was a really nice 2 years with you and I was the happiest when I was with you. I always loved the times and memories shared with you. I love your smile and laugh and eyes and everything.

I love you.

It's sad that you can't return my feelings but it's okay. I will always have a space for you in my heart. I will always remember you. I can never forget you.

You know why? Because you are my first love.

I really hope you don't forget me but we never know. Just remember there is always an idiot loving you.

Bye, Good luck on you journey ahead.

XXX Tk4ever XXX

I never figured out the writer. It was the sweetest thing ever and who ever wrote this is an angel because believe me, I really felt better after reading those words. I found hope after reading it. (I know it's cheesy but it was how I felt.)

I really didn't know what Tk4ever was though. I still don't.

No words. Jungkook only had tears in his eyes. Was it really true? Was it really him?

He couldn't think of anything and just ran to Jimin's apartment which was a few blocks away.

"Jungkook?" Jimin opened the door to find a mess. He quickly invited Jungkook in and sat on the couch.

"Is this why you wanted me to read? Was it really him?" Jungkook found it hard to believe it.

Jimin sighed. "They liked us all along Jungkook. We are so stupid."

They liked us all along...

***

I guess the next chapter will be the last one.. Thank you for reading..