5

I know that getting good grades and scoring highest in the class is a really awesome thing. I always enjoyed getting high marks but now that I think of it, I don't feel happy.

Getting A+ or full marks or just good marks made my parents really proud of me. Whenever I told my parents about my "high" marks, they would shower me with compliments and love.

I loved getting attention from my parents. It was something I usually don't get unless we had a test or our annuals. They usually don't even stay home but when I get good scores, they pay attention to me and I loved that.

The thing I don't like about this high scores is that, as I passed grades to grades, the studies became complicated and it was obviously hard to score full marks and get A+ all the time.

And when you have parents who expect a lot, it's really hard. Both my parents really expected me to be the same, all time A+ kid but I couldn't.

I felt pressured, by my parents, teachers, aunts and uncles and one fact is that I Don't Do Well Under Pressure.

I started getting stressed and getting sick often. I became drowsy during classes and I felt as if I had no one to talk to. I had my friends but I felt as if they always pushed aside the topic of studies and always spoke about how one should always be satisfied with the scores they get.

If I tried telling someone how I felt about studying, I was actually accused of being greedy for marks and always told me not to make a fuss about it. They would always try to make it seem like a joke but it hurt.

Because no one understood.

If someone had just said, 'it's okay, don't worry about impressing your parents, they will always love you' then I would have been okay.

What I hated the most was being accused of being greedy because they didn't get the pain of dissappointing their parents or family. They didn't get the pain of seeing their parents getting drifted away slowly.

I was scared that if my marks kept on dropping, then my parents and family would lose hope in me. I was afraid of disappointing.

I didn't like studying because of all the pressure they gave me. It always made me feel heavy and burdened.

If my dear readers have any good grader friends, relatives or colleagues then please see if they need to talk. It might just make a huge difference even if it's only to one person...

Jungkook felt sad because V was having a hard time. He wasn't always the cheery and cute guy he reads about. V seemed sad and even depressed maybe.

He wished he was there to comfort him. He remembered how Taehyung, his friend used to be an A+ student.

Did Tae feel that way too? I wish I was there to talk to him.

^^^

Hey! If u really do have A+ students as your friends then please talk to them and let them know that you support them. Getting pressured is really a bad feeling..

Thank you for reading~