4

A few days after reading V_TT's book secretly(he didn't want anyone to know about him actually reading) Jungkook became a big fan.

He really loved the book as it reminded him of all the fun he had before.

Reading the book made Jungkook think that maybe, lives of all students in school were quite similar seeing how the writer had spent his days as a student and how Jungkook himself spent his.

As Jungkook read the book, he found out some interesting facts like how all of V's friends including V himself was either gay or bi, and that Jinnie hyung and Monie hyung used to date.

Jungkook noticed how V would write sweet stuffs about "Kookles" who was his crush. It was actually cute to see V describing his feelings for Kookles in the story. How V would brag about the great times he had with Kookles.

At the same time, Jungkook noticed that V's parents weren't home most of the time so he almost grew up alone. He did have his grandmother to look after him but she had died when V had turned 16.

Jungkook also found out that V didn't like studying ofcourse but was really good at it. He always had good grades and was always praised for it. Although he was good in studies he had a passion for singing and dancing. V's favourite colour was black and white and V loved puppies.

Jungkook was very shocked when he noticed, he knew more about V than himself. Yet he didn't even know who V was. Does it make sense?  No!

Let's be honest though, Jungkook developed a real interest in reading the book and he still hadn't completed reading it because he was not adapted to reading fast. He was a very slow reader and making sure that his friends didn't find out about him reading made him extra slow.

You know, although Jinnie hyung and Monie hyung were very cheesy and sweet, it was nice to see them so happy together. I loved imagining me and Kookles that way although it always was an imagination.

I remember Kookles and I always had a movie marathon every Saturday which continued till the Sunday afternoon. We were always high on coffee and sugar. Sometimes we would have puffy eyes because the movie was sad, at times we would both be moody because the ending was not how we expected and usually we would celebrate as the movie had a happily ever after type of ending.

I really enjoyed all my times with him. He became closer to me and my heart. My crush became more serious without me realising it.

And in such a less time, I started liking him.

Jungkook was dying of feels by now. He seriously shipped this V and Kookles. He checked the comments and saw that the other readers shipped it too and called them Vkook.

He found it cute and adorable to read V gushing about Kookles like a high school girl talking about her favourite band.

For some reason, this story reminded him of his friends Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung...

^^^

Just so that you're not confused,  the ones written in italic font are V's story and the normal font is what is actually happening with Jungkook. Thanks and Byee