the sight

y/n- name

y/e- eye color

y/h- hair style/ hair color

        your first day at hopes peak academy starts. when you saw the flier, and when you were chosen for being the super high school level__________, you were ecstatic. you knew your friend, chihiro would be there. she had told you herself.

       as you  took the first steps on campus, you felt dizzy. a second later you blacked out. you were asleep in a classroom. " ugh...where am i? i know i have slept in class before, but this is weird. this is a classroom ive never been in before." you said. there was piece of paper a few desks away from you. you picked up the piece of paper and read it. on the paper it said to meet in the gym at 8:00 sharp. it was 8:01. 

      you rushed for the gym.in the distance, you could hear people talking. it was so loud that you could hear it from where you were. " finally, the gym." you said, out of breath. as you opened the door, you saw some interesting people.

the first one was the super high school level fortune teller, yasuhiro hagakure. then you met hifumi yamada, who was the super high school level fanzine artist. after him, you met kiyotaka ishimaru who was the super high school level hall monitor. then, you met the super high school level fashion diva, junko enoshima. after her, you saw chihiro, the super high school level programmer. you instantly remember her telling you that you both had gotten accepted back in middle school in 8th grade. after chihiro, you met the super high school level gambler, Celestia ludenburg. you decided to not get in her way. you didnt know what she could do to you. after you decided to stay away from Celestia, you met mondo owada, super high school level biker.you did the same for his as you did for Celestia. then, you met the super high school level baseball player, leon kuwata. you were fine around him. then, after him, you met aoi asahina, super high school level swimmer. you thought of being friends with her. she seems nice enough. after her being a bit to happy, you met the super high school level grappler, sakura ohgami. you feared standing near hr, but you were fine with her. after that,you met the super high school level literary girl, touko fukawa, who was a bit shy for your liking. then, you met the super high school level heir, byakuya togami. you were somewhat scared for what he would do to you. after him, you met the super high school level ???, kyoko kirigiri. you didnt know what she did, you you stayed away from her a tiny bit. second to last, you met the super high school level idol, sayaka maizono. you honestly hated her guts. lastly, you met the super high school level ???, makoto naegi. as soon as you saw him, you fell in love with him. you felt nothing else mattered. even if you had to kill someone for it.

 even if you had to kill someone for it