investigation

" has anyone seen naegi? " Celestia said. you said that you had last seen him in his room after he passed out. you decided go back to naegi. he was just holding on to the door.you both were holding the door handle, turned it at the same time, and met lip to lip. you were fascinated with this feeling, while naegi was thinking how you both got into that mess.

" oh,______." naegi said, not seeing you in front of him. you tell him to meet you at the trash room in five. you go there but he hesitates to to at first. he meets you at the trash room in what seemed like 2 minutes. " naegi, can you go get yamada?" you say to naegi. a few seconds later, yamada shows up. " yes?" yamada was curious of why you called him. " was this open at the time of the murder? " you ask him. " no, it wasn't. in fact, it was locked!" he said.

as all 3 of you walk into the trash room, you notice a piece of glass that looks like it could have been part of a glass ball. there was a half circle of glass." this is hagakure's!" naegi pointed out. you also notice a piece of a shirt cuff with a smudge of blood on it. you call yamada over. he says that the incinerator had never been on this whole time, but he did hear a roar like a lion was in the room. ding-dong!ding-dong! monokuma was calling us. " im getting bored of you people just walking around. how about we start the trial!" he was once again, way to happy for this to happen.

 how about we start the trial!" he was once again, way to happy for this to happen