hope must tremble

as naegi was breezing through everyone, he stumbled into you last. he had asked you something, but you were to busy talking to asahina. he taps you on the shoulder. you turn around to see his face. " hi naegi! im _______. i bet you saw about me on the website about being the super high school level_____." you said to naegi. he grinned and nodded his head yes. you were happy to see that someone other than chihiro understood you. as you 2 were getting to know each other better, someone interrupted you.

" mic check, 1,2,3. can everyone hear me down there?" the voice asked. you and naegi were honestly confused. you looked at maizono more. you knew what was going on with this many students of 17. but only 16 in the room.  after you were done thinking, a black and white bear came out of a podium. " greetings skum bags- i mean students!" the bear meant that as an insult. you knew it naegi was confused of what was happening, so you told him. you said that you though you would be trapped there for the rest of our lives. " thats a bit far fetched." naegi said. 

after everyone had seen the bear, it began to speak. " i am the headmaster of this school, monokuma!" monokuma spoke in an enthusiastic voice. you were confused. he explained that you would be staying in the school for the rest of your lives. and there was only 1 way out. " with murder!!!!!!! " monokuma seemed to happy for this. all of you were shocked. as soon as he said it, you knew what you were gonna do. after a few minutes of explaining, you looked at naegi, then at maizono, and back at naegi. things have just gotten ugly. you just had to wait for the right moment.

 you just had to wait for the right moment