despair falls on everyone

the next morning, you were the first up. you were 17 minutes early, so you decided to make yourself a drink. you got a ______________, and waited for the others. a few minutes after you had sat down, the announcement went off for everyone to get up. monokuma expected everyone in bed. but when he went through the cameras, he saw you in the dining hall already. he had come in to ask you how long you have been sitting there. you tell him 17 minutes. he goes back to his office. everyone else shows up. the first one to show up is naegi.you say hi to naegi and he sits next to you, not realizing maizono is dead.

by now, everyone has shown up. everyone but maizono. asahina is the first to notice, leaving naegi the last one to see it. you tell him that maybe she had a bad dream. he believes you. with going through the whole day without maizono, naegi finally gave in and ran for maizonos room. you follow behind naegi.he says the door should have been locked. he also tells you that they had switched rooms last night. he is greeted with slashes on the wall and bed sheets wrinkled. you and him walked all around the room. he noticed the bathroom door was all shabby looking. what you both were greeted to was anything but friendly. no. maizono was truly dead. naegi had fainted. you were fine with the sight. you took naegi to the gym and told everyone about the death. you were happy. naegi was sad. everyone but you had despair fall on them. all but you. why? because you did it. dressed as Leon.