trial

as all of you had made your way to the court room, naegi had a distant look on his face. you try to cheer him up, and it works. he feels a little closer to you then he did before. " before we start, we have to go over some rules." monokuma said. " this is how this here trial is going to work, kiddies! all of you will go back to back in an endless debate and you can go till the blackened is revealed or till you run out of time, or im just bored.if you guess right, only the culprit will get punished. buuuuuuut, if you guess wrong, everyone BUT the blackened will be punished!" once again, seeming to happy for this.

" isnt it obvious?! naegi did it! he is the culprity! " fukawa said. " what?! it wasn me! show me your proof!" naegi said. he was right next to you. you told everyone that you happen to see someone with blood on them, but you couldn't make out who it was. " how did you see that,_____?" togami said. you explainhad been hungry for a tiny bit, so you thought of getting a bag of chips. as you happened to open the dor, someone was holding a replica of a sword, they had a goatee, spikey hair that reflected red, and was almost completely covered in blood. you explained that you also happened to notice a string of #'s behind maizono. it was 11037. naegi had finally figured it out. he explained it dead on expect for one thing- he didn't know you were the killer. " lets put this to a vote!" monokuma says a few minutes later. its showing Leon guilty. " thats correct! Leon kuwata killed sayaka maizono! " monokuma said.

 " no, your wrong! " you shouted. monokuma was confused. " how am i wrong?! i saw it all on camera!" ill tell you on one condition." you say. monokuma agrees to your condition. if you happen to look at the end of the footage, Leon actually didn't do it! it was a costume of him!" you said. monokuma had not seen it. " whaaaaaaaa?! " everyone said. they all look at you. you pull out the replica sword, covered in blood. you confess to do the murder while naegi is covering his ears. he still thinks Leon did it. " and now, since you said yes to my condition, i can kill anyone i want in this room!" you say. you choose yamada and Leon to die. everyone sees them go through executions , all looking back at you after each one. naegi thanked you for getting rid of Leon, you later brainwashed everyone to think Leon killed maizono, and you were off the hook. you were happy you were the only one now for naegi's affections.