the killing game starts

since your room was the room right next to naegi's, you decided to wait and listen for anyone that was maizono. after a few minutes, you heard only maizono's voice in the room. she was going to go outside, but you stopped her. dressed as Leon, you grabbed the sword replica and you ran after maizono. the door was shut, so no sound could be heard. she had gotten into the bathroom, but you got in easily. naegi had told you the trick for the door. you grabbed the knife she had been holding, and shoved it into her stomach. with the last of her might, she wrote a string of #'s. " 11037 " spelling Leon upside down, but you didn't know that yet. you tried to get rid of evidence so naegi would see nothing pointing to you. after all, you were the super high school level _____.

you decided to go to the trash room to get rid of evidence.some how never doing baseball, you hit the button to turn the incinerator on AND opened the trash room up. you put all of the evidence pointing to you in there. but you even had to get rid of the costume. you did it with ease, and went to sleep. you left the knife there. but the replica sword got trashed also. you went to sleep knowing that you had a good night rest. by killing maizono.

 by killing maizono