Chapter 5

Miniels Pov

Opening my eyes I look around and see a room I don't remember falling asleep in. Not that I mind though, this is room is amazing. 

"Your awake." I look over and see a man, gorgeous man, sitting next to me shirtless with the blankets up to his waist and looked exactly like my English teacher at school.

I smiled, biting my lip and nodded. "Who are you and why do you look like my English teacher?" I asked.

"You should get your memory back soon. For now I will introduce myself." He put his hand out for me to shake with a slight smile on his face. "I'm Lucifer." 

My eyes widened as I stared at him in shock. "B-but how?" I asked, looking at his hand.

"You were dreaming so I took my chance and slipped inside. I wanted to see you." He bit his lip, as he used the hand he had out to stroke my cheek. Closing my eyes, I lean my head toward his hand and sigh. 

"When will I get my memory back?" I asked, whispering softly. I wanted to remember. Looking at him now I know I loved him. Everything I felt before was like a earthquake and came rushing back into my head but I still didn't remember anything. 

"You should get it when you get your powers." He said, leaning down so he was eye level with me. The hand that was stroking my face went to the back of my neck where it was now playing with the loose strand of hair at the base of my neck. "Along with your powers I will also come so I can help protect you." 

I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek right before he came down and pressed his lips against mine. Pressing myself into him, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

"Shh." I hear as he pulls away slowly. Only when he pulls away do I notice the tears running down my face. "I-i." I shook my head and pulled him into me. 

"I miss you to but I will be there soon." He pressed his lips against mine before pulling away. "For now I need you to wake up."

"Min, wake up." I heard Jackie say and felt her shaking me.

I groaned and opened my eyes. "Lucifer." I looked around and sighed when I noticed it was just a dream.

"No it's Jackie and if you don't get up we are gonna be late for school." She said just when I noticed she was already showered and dressed.

"Alright alright, I'm up. Let me get dressed." I said, sitting up. I got out of bed and walked over to my stuff I had packed in the corner. 

"Why did you think I was Lucifer?" She asked, leaning back in my bed. 

"I didn't. I think I had a dream about him though it felt way to real to be a dream." I said, pulling some black skinny jeans on and a white t-shirt. Grabbing my white hoody and black vans I slip them both on. "He said he noticed I was asleep and had to see me."

"Whoa, did you do the dirty?" She asked, smirking.

I blushed slightly and shook my head. "No, we might have kissed a little though." I bit my lip, smiling slightly.

"Haven't even met the guy and your already in live. He's the devil, bad boy." She teased, standing up. 

"Don't want to know how good if a kisser he was." I asked her, wearing a smirk of my own when she turned around and looked at me.

"Well." She said, urging me in when I didn't immediately start talking.

I chuckled slightly. "Pretty great, actually." I said, remember it. I bit my lip, still feeling his lips against mine and how slow they moved. "He uh." I looked at her and ran one if my hands through my hair. "He looked like Mr James.