Wattpad Original
There are 21 more free parts

18. We All Have Dreams

Jessica found herself sat in the galley of Captain Levon's pirate ship, the Leo, completely bewildered by the entire crew as they gorged on their feast of a lunch. Hands grabbed from all directions, food flew everywhere, there was laughter, music, arguing, and the occasional smack around the back of Levi's head for stealing.

It was crazy, and Jessica had no idea what to think of the scene before her other than to smile and softly giggle, her hand covering her mouth as she did so.

She gazed at the first mate sat at the head of the table. He rocked back and forth on his chair, drinking from a bottle of whiskey. He had been watching her the entire time, and as their eyes met, she blushed and looked away, whereas a smirk graced his lips, and he continued to drink from his bottle.

Jessica still hadn't had the chance to thank him for saving her from the Mayor. After the incident at the bar, when Alex held her in his strong arms, Levi had bounded over and had brought Jessica into a big hug and had invited her to lunch at the Leo. She had been taken away before she had a chance to even talk to Alex, much to her dismay.

"You should enter the beauty contest!" Penny exclaimed and nodded her head in approval of her idea.

Jessica shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea. Dom is judging..."

"All the more reason to flaunt your stuff and show off that you don't care about him anymore and are looking for a new man," Penny cut in.

Jessica frowned. The pink haired girl had the wrong idea about her relationship with the Mayor, and Jess was about to protest but decided against it. She had a feeling she wouldn't win in an argument against Penny. She was very outspoken.

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know; I guess I could enter. I do need the money, after all."

"Great!" Penny smiled. "Then we can enter together."

Jessica continued eating her food. She had to admit; the food was to die for. She spotted the silver-haired teenager in the kitchen dressed in a grey blazer. He was incredibly handsome, with well-defined features like the statues of the ancient gods and stylish hair that must take him an hour to prepare, probably with all sorts of hair product.

He slaved away in the kitchen but had a smile on his face as he stirred the contents of his pan. He looked like he was in his element, and from what Jessica could see, he took great pride in his kitchen. She could tell how much he loved to cook, just like she did.

Jessica left her seat and walked over to the counter of the kitchen and leaned against the wooden counter.

"I never caught your name," Jessica said.

The silver man spun around with a big friendly smile, and his silver, fin-like eyes glistened with a warm aura.

"My name's Tommy. Would you like some more food, Lady Jessica?" The boy was well mannered. "A beautiful red flower such as yourself deserves the best food there is," he kindly offered.

Jessica frowned at him and flinched at the nickname he had called her. It was the same name her master had once called her.

"Don't call me Red Flower." Her voice was stern and sharp.

Noticing Jessica's change of mood, Tommy's silver eyes dulled to grey. He nodded and returned to cooking.

"Can you explain what it is you're making? I like to cook." Jessica inhaled the hot, spicy aromas that tickled her nose.

His face lit up. He was mesmerised by the fact that the girl liked to cook.

"Of course." He returned to his cooking and explained to Jessica what he was making.