Neves

He covers his eyes, a blush going over his cheeks, "I am so sorry! I didn't realize you arrived yet! I-"

"GET OUT!" I scream, grabbing a loofa and throwing it at him. He ducks out of the room,slamming the door behind him.

Something about it seemed mischievous though. He had green hair. Like generic green. Along with hazel eyes. I'm betting I'll end up meeting with him. That is gonna be an awkward situation.

I turn off the water. I grab my soft towel from off the rack and dry myself off. I look around but don't see my...THAT little demon! He stole my clothes!

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

I hear thumping, "What's wrong Ethel?" I hear Falon from the other side of the door.

"A GREEN HAIRED DEVIL STOLE MY CLOTHES!"

"Are you talking about Damion? Was he in there?"

"HE WALKED IN AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BY ACCIDENT. BUT NOW MY CLOTHES ARE GONE."

"Okay...I'll get your clothes Ethel. Don't worry. Do not freak out. DAMION I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE CLOTHES!"

"But that's no fun." I hear Damion say.

"Come on Damion! Your first impression is not going well."

"My first impression was a loofa of fun. You could even say it was a soapy reunion. Her joy was absolutely naked on her face." Damion laughs.

"THAT. WAS. NOT. FUNNY!" I yell, banging on the door.

"If you want your clothes Princess, come and get them. They are on your bed." Damion says.

"BUT-But you are out there!"

"I'll get him out, just come out in your towel in case." Falon says.

"That ruins the fun." Damion pouts.

I, shakily, open the door. To my surprise, there is no Damion. No Falon. Just my clothes laid out nicely on the bed. I speed walk over to the clothes and take them back with me into the bathroom.

Then I dry off a bit more. I slip my undergarments on first. Then my cherry red crop top. Then my simple blue jeans. I take the hair dryer down, turn it on, and dry my mess of a head. "Okay. Come out when you are ready, princess." Damion laughs.

"I will come out when I want to come out."

"Fine. Suit yourself. Awww! Cute puppy dog!"

"STAY AWAY FROM BARON!" I growl. Then I pull my hair up into a bun, wrapping a stretchy elastic around it.

I open the bathroom door. Damion, the green head fool, is sitting...playing with my puppy dog! "Baron boy!" I yell.

Baron immediately gets off of Damion's lap, running over to me. "Whose a good boy? Whose a good puppy? Whose my little man?" I say, rubbing his belly.

"Am I your little man?" Damion smirks at me.

"No! GET OUT of my room."

"Fine. See you for dinner, Princess. Ta-Ta." He says, blowing me an imaginary kiss.

I groan and rub Baron between his ears. "Whose a good boy? You are. Who isn't a good boy? Damion is! You are a good boy Baron! Yes you are! Yes you are you little sweet ball of fluff!"

"He wouldn't be so fluffy if you fed him properly."

A man with purple hair walks into my room. He has bright blue eyes and a look about him that says authority. "I am Jeremiah. You probably don't know me because I work behind the scenes."