Xisytnewt

I follow after Cadmar and Falon. Everyone outside seems to have stopped what they are doing. It is just silent and people move out of the way for us to cross.

We come to where the forest meets our village and there lays a person I wish I would never ever have to see again!

Tracy Feelece.

If you remember from quite a while back, she is the entire reason I am in this mess. Her loud mouth in my class got me sent to our Principal who sent me away. And I woke up. And you know the rest.

About how I had to go through The Trials, found out my mother is the Killer, and met a boy I liked. But then he became a major jerk. And now he's running off with his Forest Friend.

"LEMME KILL HER!" I scream, lunging forward. I can't describe the rage I feel in my heart right now. I want to rip her apart, limb by limb. Gruesome? Yes. Necessary? Extremely.

"JEEZ!" Cadmar yells, catching my waist. "Calm down. You-"

"I AM GOING TO KILL HER! I REALLY WILL! IN COLD BLOOD! SHE IS THE REASON WHY ALL OF THIS HAPPENED! I WANT HER DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" I say one more DEAD with each lunge. But I can't break Cadmar's iron grip around me.

"No killing in front of village people." He growls in my ear. "Falon pick her up and bring her back to our house."

"But Second wants her dead!" I hear one of the wolf people pipe up.

"Yes! Why aren't we listening to Second?" Another person agrees. "After all, she is just from the Places. She can be easily killed and thought to be killed by the Governments."

I cringe away from the last sentence. They are going to be looking for her if she didn't come out her by herself. She is...highly regarded at our school and in our Place. "No. I'll question her for you all. Then we can get information about what is happening in the Places." I say.

Falon tosses Tracey over his shoulder and speeds away to our home. I start after him but Cadmar grips my wrists. "What do you want Cadmar?"

"No death until we know exactly why she's out here. Understand me?"

"You can't boss me around. But yes, I understand." I grumble.

Cadmar shakes his head, "I don't believe you. You look like you may kill me right now for not letting you murder her. But if I had let you, the village would be fearful of you. They would've sorta became afraid of all us and we would all be feared. That's what Governments do right? They make people fear? We don't want that here. SO NO KILLING PEOPLE IN TOWN! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He shouts the last part, shaking me shoulders.

"Oh my goodness! Yes I understand! But it's only for now. One slip up and she's dead." I growl.

"Deal. Now let's see what they've done with her." Cadmar says, slipping his hand in mine. "I promise nothing will change with her here."

"It better not." I growl. I didn't even think of that! What if they all ignore me with Tracey there? What if...what if she becomes the new Second? What if the village accepts her more than me?

We reach our door and go in. Everyone is in the living room. On the couch is the brat. Wow, she's awake. "She says her name is Tracey." Falon turns to us. Tracey sits up and nods.

"Yea my name is-" She starts.

"I know who you are Tracey Feelace." I snarl, feeling fire in my heart.

"Woah girl!" Cadmar growls, restraining me from almost punching her.

Tracey jumps and I can say I'm happy I can strike fear in her heart. This will come in handy. "Y-Y-You look familiar." She says.

She doesn't recognize me?!?!? SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE FACE OF THE GIRL WHOSE LIFE SHE RUINED?!? "YOU LITTLE B-"

"ETHEL!" Cadmar barks at me, "YOUR HAIR AND NAME IS DIFFERENT! SO DO NOT KILL HER! Now sweetheart, why did you come here?"

Sweetheart? Did he just call her sweetheart? "I came here because the Governments said I led them to the place with people then I'd be rewarded. They told me not to lose this." She holds up a small green square. Tracking chip.

"YOU-" I start.

Cadmar turns to me harshly. "Go upstairs Ethel."

"Excuse. Me." I growl.

"She can't finish anything with you here. Go upstairs until we are done here." Everyone goes silent as Cadmar and I stare each other down. If it was anyone but me, he'd be able to order me upstairs.

"If you send me up those stairs, I don't ever wanna talk to you again." I break the silence. First the pool, now this? What the actual FRICK!

"Go upstairs."

That's when my heart breaks. I grind my teeth and step away from him. I curl my fists and look at my feet. He releases my hand and I look over at Tracey. This is all her fault. "THIS IS YOUR PAYBACK BRAT!" I scream, blasting myself so I land square on top of her.

Then I'm just hitting. I'm punching and she's screaming. And I can feel them pulling on me. But I don't wanna move. Now while she's still breathing.

"ETHEL GET THE FRICK OUT!" Cadmar roars.

But I'm still hitting. There's blood on my hands. I don't care. This is her fault. She sent me here, to this place. I was happy then she came back and now Cadmar isn't acting straight.

"GO UP THE GOSH DARN STAIRS YOU LITTLE FILTHY BRAT! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN BECAUSE I AM NEVER TALKING TO YOU EVER AGAIN!" I am finally pulled off, thrown to the ground. Cadmar is in my face. "I don't ever wanna see your filthy face again, understood?"

"I'm Second. You can't take that away from me, pig." I spat at his face. It hits his cheek.

"Get her out of here." Cadmar growls to the Guys.

I'm dragged outside and left. I know they left me. Maybe they think I'm insane. But when someone puts you through heck for all your life and shows up when everything is getting good, you go insane.

And now I just lost the love of my life who I never even got to tell him how I fee-felt.
----
Oh Tracey, why show up now hun?

Vote, comment, and follow

Stay beautiful <3