Enoytnewt

I have Baron on one side of me and Cadmar on the other. We haven't come into any trouble yet but I just have this weird feeling as soon as I had stepped outside. It's like I'm being stared at...more so than normal. "Did you really do that?" A little girl comes up to me, "Did you really get married to him?"

"I ain't married to anyone sweetie. What's your name?"

"Blu. I'm part of the wolf people. And our Alpha is saying you married him! And he rejected my mama as his mate because he saw you." The little girl is a short little thing with big wide dark blue eyes like sapphire. She also has two dark blue wolf ears and a fluffy little tail on her along with her dark blue hair.

"Rejected? How old are you?"

"Four!" She smiles sweetly at me then frowns, "But mama is heartbroken because Alpha said that. Now Alpha says you mated with him and are now attached."

How dare he! I'm going to make a rug out of him! Blu looks at me with wide eyes. "Why would you make a rug out of Alpha?"

Shoot! Did I say that out loud, "Because I would never tear apart mates. I need to speak with Alpha."

I feel Cadmar at my side, "Why would you need to see him?"

"He is telling everyone that we are mates and I'm going to-"

He covers my mouth, "Not in front of the little girl."

I look back at Blu, "Sweetheart, how do you have wolf ears if your mama is a person?"

"Alpha is my dad! But Alpha says if I call him dad then I won't be able to see mama anymore! And I love mama more than I love dad. I do love dad though."

"Can I speak to your dad?"

"Yeah! He sent me out to find you."

We start walking together and I can't stand the quiet. "So why is your mama so sad if she's a human?" I ask, remembering what Oliver and Barker were talking about.

"Because he Marked mama. She has the shape of the moon on her neck because Moon Queen has made her Luna. And since mama is Luna then they both are in charge of the pack. Moon Queen is very upset with Alpha right now though. Moon Queen speaks to us through some wolf people minds, just like she speaks to normal wolves. Like your wolf! Baron, isn't it?"

"How'd you-"

"News travels if their is a new wolf pup in town because we need to know that they aren't trying to take over our territory." Blu stops in front of a tree with two wolf people outside and a treetop home at the top. "Here we are! That is Nicky and that is Ricky. They are twin wolf people and they are guards for Alpha's home. They have to let Cadmar and you in though since you are head of village, which makes you higher than Alpha."

I march up to Ricky and Nicky. They snarl, "Alpha wishes to be alone right now."

"We need passage wolf pups." Cadmar growls, coming to my side. "Now."

"Yes higher Alpha!" They whimper, backing away from the ladder up the tree.

Cadmar marches up the tree and I follow after. We reach the top and I can see a man sitting in a chair across the room. He has a huge back with aquamarine hair. His ears are aquamarine too with darker blue tips at the ends. A similar tail swings out from the back of the chair. "You must be-"

"Do not call him Alpha. He is not Alpha to you. He is-"

The chair spins around and I see him, "My name is Cedric. It's a pleasure to meet you Ethel."

"I can say it isn't a pleasure for me. Under these circumstances." I growl. Baron growls with me, showing his teeth.

"I'm so sorry for the rumors but I needed some way to get you here. I need a new Luna because the pack just doesn't respect Daisy. I still love my Luna with all my heart she's just..."