Enin

"WAFFLES ARE JUST MUSCULAR PANCAKES!"

"NO THEY ARE NOT!"

I groan and roll over. The moon is up and it's light is stinging through my window. How did I sleep through all this yelling and...screaming about waffles and pancakes? It has to be night time still! Why the waffles and pancakes?

"Knock Knock!"

"Whose there?" I grumble, sitting up.

"Falon! Can I come in with some guys?"

"Uh sure?"

My door bursts open and everyone crowds my room. "We have a predicament. You see, Damion thinks that waffles and pancakes are completely different while I think that waffles are just different looking pancakes. We are at a tie right now and we need you to break the tie."

"I'd rather eat bacon."

Damion rolls his eyes, "No! Answer the question."

"Waffles and pancakes are the same pretty much. You just add different amounts of the same ingredients into both of them."

Damion stomps his foot, "Darnit! You guys won. I still disagree though!"

Falon sticks his tongue out at Damion, "So? We won! And you didn't!"

Cadmar steps out front, "Okay. You got your answer. Now everyone out so Ethel can go back to sleep! It's midnight for crying out loud! She needs her sleep."

The guys all sorta file out of my room in a snail-like manner. Except for Cadmar. He comes over and sits on the edge of my bed. "Are you gonna be able to sleep again?"

"I don't quite know. They were so loud."

"I command you to sleep." Cadmar says, gazing into my eyes.

"Erhm...what?"

Cadmar blinks and tilts his head, "I-I erhm? I said you should sleep. Here, I'll help. It is going to be weird though. Just trust in me."

I lay back down and almost squeal in surprise as Cadmar puts his arm around me. I don't know what he is doing! It's like cuddling but my back is pressed against him! Is he attacking me?

"W-What're you doing?"

"Helping you sleep."

"Uhhhhh....how?"

"It's called spooning. Haven't you ever spooned with someone before?"

"No. I've never even been this close to anyone before." I squeak.

I like this thing called spooning. I'm not sure if Cadmar does though. He seems okay enough. "Just go to sleep."

"Okay." I yawn, shutting my eyes. I end up resting my head on his chest and falling asleep.
----
"Do you think we should wake them up?" That's Derrick for sure.

"No! Cadmar would kill us. Plus...he looks the most calm he's been in a while." Falon said that.

"Ugh, but I will be sick seeing them two snuggling. I am going to vomit." Definitely Damion.

"Actually it is very unlikely that you will vomit at the sight of two people cuddling." Jerry.

"Well I am going to! I swear!" Damion growls.

"I think they look positively adorable!" Xavier whispers.

"I know. But I think we should leave before we wake them up." Falon whispers back, "Cadmar normally wakes at the sound of a button drop. And I don't know about Ethel. She seems like she may wake up at the sound of anything. Actually, she'd wake up even if there isn't sound."

"But I feel like we do need to wake up Cadmar! He has an important meeting today...HEY! OHMYGOSH! ETHE-" Jeremiah starts yelling.

"Shhhhh!" Everyone else does.

I'm trying my sincere hardest not to giggle. "He has to take second in command with him. Ethel is second! They are both gonna be late for their meeting." Jeremiah urges.

"Okay...everyone out! No one speaks a word of this to Cadmar or Ethel. I'm going to wake them up since I don't think they'll bear attack me." Falon cautiously whispers. "Now go!"

The sound of feet shuffling out the door and down the stairs makes me smile. I also hear Falon's light footsteps coming near the bed. "Cadmar?"

I hear Cadmar grunt something and he pulls me closer into his chest. I let out a small meep. "Are you awake Ethel?"

I open one eye to see Falon's face hovering over mine, "Yea. You guys woke me up."

"Oh! So sorry about that. Don't tell Cadmar that the guys were-"

"Were what Falon?" I hear Cadmar ask.

"Were arguing about pancake and waffle thing again." Falon nervously rubs the back of his neck and stands back. "I didn't want you to get involved in such a silly matter again! Hahahaha!" Falon fake laughs.

Cadmar takes his arms off of being around me and sits with. I move over a bit and sit up too. I notice that Baron had gotten rather comfy on Cadmar's leg. "Awww! Does Baron like Cadmar?"

Baron opens a sleepy eye at me and wags his tail. "Well, now that you are up, you may want a quick breakfast before you two have to go to the town meeting."

"What time is it Falon?"

"11 am."

"YOU LET ME SLEEP IN THAT LONG?" Cadmar rubs his forehead. "Get dressed now Ethel. We will eat after Town meeting. I'll explain what you do on the fly. We will leave so you can get ready. Meet me downstairs in 10 minutes."

Falon and him leave my room. "You sleep well buddy?" I hear Falon say. Then I hear a smack, "OW!" Falon yells. "What was that for?"

"You being an idiot." Cadmar growls.

I giggle and head over to my closet. There are so many different outfits to pick from. But I pick something simple but cute.

It's a shirt with no sleeves that stays up by clinging right beneath my armpits and goes around. It has one daisy in the middle of it and the rest is a navy blue color. I love it! I also throw on a pair of jean shorts that stop mid thigh. The outfit in general looks cute in my opinion! I also grab some of that lipstick that Xavier put on me and try to imitate how he put it on.

"HURRY UP! YOU ARE TAKING LONGER THAN EXPECTED!" I hear Cadmar yell for me.

"COMING! JUST HOLD ON!"

I run a brush through my hair a couple times, poof it out, and then I'm ready. I race down the stairs. "Slow your roll darling! You cannot....actually that is very pretty. You pick that out. Mwah! Beautiful." Xavier says as I pass him.

"Thanks Xavier!"

I run right into someone's solid chest! And by someone I mean Cadmar. And by solid chest, I mean rock hard ab chest. "Speedy. I like that." Cadmar nods, "Now we got to go! Now!" He grabs my arm, dragging me out the door.
-----
Ooooooooo! Cadmar and Ethel! Would it be Cethel or Etadmar? Or something else perhaps. You guys can most likely come up with something better!

The guy at the top is Derrick! :D

Vote, comment, and follow

Stay beautiful <3