The Emperor's Dream B&B. #1

It's now morning and after rating Kid and Bonney's B&B, you're now on the road again, heading straight to Shanks and Charlotte's.

The only thing that bothered you about The Bonney Kid B&B is just the fact that you found a long pink hair in your breakfast. There was also a lack of rooms with two beds, Shanks had refused to sleep with Charlotte, claiming that if she were to roll on him, it would kill him. 

So poor Kid had to cut the bed in half and make it into two singles, shockingly he managed to make them look good though. But Charlotte then complained that a single bed is too small for her, which pissed Kid and Bonney off, understandably.

I mean, honestly, what else could they do?

Sabo and Koala shared a bed with no problem, of course. You're pretty sure those two are a couple. And as for you, you didn't mind sharing with Ace, he's quite pleasant to sleep beside actually, very warm. You also didn't mind waking up to his face either, he's a very attractive boy.

But he took only 1 point off of their score about the rooms lacking two beds, everything else he rated them 10/10 on which is extremely generous. You like that about him.

Pulling up outside Shanks and Charlotte's B&B, you're immediately welcomed by the smiling older redhead. The gentleman offering to help take your luggage inside. Of course, you gladly accept that offer.

"See, Ace, this is what you're lacking on~" You playfully tease the raven as you follow Shanks into the building, your eyes immediately taking in the cream and red decor before you continue. "If you carried the luggage inside for our guests, you might get yourself a girlfriend~" 

Of course, you're only teasing. If he got a girlfriend...you wouldn't like it. He'll spend too much time with her instead of focusing on the business, she'll try to take the business away from you and it's YOUR business, damn it. 

Of course, that's not the real issue here.

A slight snicker from Shanks causing the freckled boy beside you to frown, his onyx eyes sending you a look that just seems to scream 'go fuck yourself' although he wouldn't say such a thing to you out loud.

"I thought you were his girlfriend!" Shanks blurts, suddenly making the reason he snickered all too obvious. And here you were thinking he appreciated your joke.

"He wishes he was that lucky~" You jest once again, admittedly you're feeling more comfortable with Shanks and more inclined to express yourself. When you're around Charlotte, Kid and Bonney, you feel rather intimidated. 

I'll have to get more talkative if I want to win this, they won't rate our B&B highly if I'm too nervous to make conversation with them.

"Heh, you've got a sense of humour." Shanks grins childishly as he opens the door into the room, allowing the pair of you to enter before he follows, carefully placing your luggage down on the bedroom floor. "Ace, most guys would kill for a girl like that, what's wrong with you? Why aren't you on your knees?"

Yeeeeah, Ace! Most would kill for me! And this redhead is a charmer, if only he was about 10 years younger!

"Yeah-yeah, I know, shut up." Ace grumbles as a scarlet blush spreads across his face, the freckled boy half-heartedly pushing your host for tonight out of the room before closing the door. 

"Aw, so rude, Ace. I like him." You tease with a slight seriousness in your tone, it's all for giggles but Ace isn't smiling at all. "He's sweet to me." His frown now morphing into more of a pout as he begins to unpack his bag for the night. 

"Yeah? Well, he's sweet to every girl." 

Ouch, right in the ego.

"Wow, what crawled up your ass and died?" Your question harboring a bit of humour to it again, mainly because you're excited. Shanks is no-doubt a fun guy so you don't doubt that the entertainment here will be star quality, you also don't mind soaking in all of the compliments. 

Ace only muttering something incoherent under his breath as he counts the coat hangers before shutting the wardrobe door, running his hand along the wood before inspecting his skin closely. 

"Ace, what are you doing?"

The raven sighing as he moves onto the beds, checking the covers over. "Looking for flaws, this is a competition, isn't it?" A grunt leaving his throat when he finds nothing, moving onto the bathroom lastly. "Ah, see! There's pubes in the bathtub!"

Ew, pubes? REALLY?!

"Yep, found two! Shanks isn't so great now, is he?" 

"...Two. You're seriously bitching about two pubic hairs? I thought you'd found a whole pile for a second there, Ace! Don't be so petty, I'm sure they did their best." You're mainly defending them because you just know you've missed a few when cleaning yourself, surely. You're simply in no position to complain about that.

"I'm sure an emperor would dream about a bath with pubic hairs inside it." Ace grumbles sarcastically as he emerges from the bathroom, dropping a folded piece of toilet paper in your hands.

"Hm? What's this?"

"The pubic hairs, they don't have a trashcan. So much for doing their be--"

"EW! ACE! DON'T GIVE THEM TO ME, YOU PRICK!"

Your eyes skimming the room to see a small, round trashcan on the outside of the bathroom. It had recently been emptied though, you can see that. Clearly they had just forgotten to put it back. With a low groan leaving your lips you walk over to the bin, throwing away the leavings.

"Do you not use your eyes?"

A quiet knock on the door drawing in your attention, your voice turning polite instantly as you bring a smile to your lips. "Come in~!" The person on the other side obeying you and opening the wooden door, Shanks poking his head in with a smile on his lips.

"Hey, everyone is here and we're going to the bar, I hope to see you both there~!" The red-haired chimes before closing the door behind him, of course he needn't ask. You'd happily go to the bar with him, he's pleasant company. 

"Tch, we don't have a choice whether to go or not. The contest demands it." Ace bitterly spits, beginning to unbutton his shirt. 

"Will you st--!" Of course, you hadn't expected him to begin to change his clothes so without thinking, you whip your head around, about ready to tear him a new asshole but the sight you're greeted by knocks the words right out of your mouth. "ST-ST-STRIP?!"

Not exactly what you wanted to say but what else could you say? He is in fact stripping! 

"I am!" Ace argues with the pout still evident, although it's quick to wash away when he notices what you've said. A pale blush rising to his cheeks as his confused eyes shift back to you. "Wait, why are you demanding me to?"

Oh God, I sound like a pervert!

"Sh-Shut your mouth and get changed! I'm going down to the bar!" You blurt out nervously, immediately rushing out of the room at full pace and not even taking the time to unpack your stuff first.

Little do you know that Ace's little heart is currently pounding ninety to nothing as he watches you leave, an adorable flustered expression plastering his features. 

AAAAHMAAAHGAAAAHD! I'M SO STUPID!! WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY?!