The Great Morning After.

All you remember are flashes from last night. Laughter, some heat, your lips pressing against someone else' and skin hitting against skin. A very pleasurable feeling erupting throughout your core and then feeling weak and tired, the world turning black as you fall asleep.

Now you've got a nasty pain in your skull, your eyes struggling to open and the bed beneath you feeling really warm and sticky...in fact it doesn't even feel like a bed at all. 

Of course, you see that it isn't a bed yourself when you finally allow the sunlight to welcome your tired orbs. The pain in your head throbbing harshly as you notice that you're currently using a bare chest as a pillow. And attached to it is some man wearing a fucking cowboy hat.

Who...?

You don't even remember seeing a cowboy hat last--Wait, you do. The winner of the drinking contest won it. A wave of dread washing over you as you hastily try to remember the winner, he had red hair...Kid.

But this contradicts itself when you spot something on the body sharing your bed, a tattoo. Not to mention, this person isn't as pale as Kid. And he wasn't the original wearer, someone placed it on him briefly as a joke and he immediately gave it back, you remember that now.

'ASCE'?

You know that tattoo all too well, one that Ace had gotten on a drunken night out. So, the man that you had kissed last night and may have well banged, is none other than your business partner.

My God...part of me wishes it was Kid now, at least I don't have to face him daily!

A horrified squeak leaving your lips when a knock sounds at the door, your main concern being that it will wake Ace and trigger 'that' awkward talk. "Guys? Breakfast will be ready soon, what do ya think of a full english~?"

SHANKS, PLEASE! I'M HAVING A CRISIS HERE!

"Y-Yeah, that'll be great!" You call out just barely loud enough for Shanks to hear, your voice thankfully not disturbing Ace's slumber. Thankfully Shanks doesn't linger, muttering an 'okay' back to you before he goes away.

Rising from the messy bed you begin to rustle through your luggage, looking for something presentable to wear since you're currently stark naked. Your body is sore and sticky from the events of last night, especially the inside of your thighs and you absolutely reek of stale sweat so you'll definitely need a shower before greeting anyone. 

Naturally, you hurry into the bathroom before Ace has a chance to wake, turning the shower water on and holding your hand under it, waiting for it to get warm. How Ace managed to have a cold shower yesterday before joining you all, you'll never know. It feels like ice.

A muffled groan soon reaching your ears before a thud sounds, your eyes widening in utter terror when you realize that it must be him. He's waking up. 

Your stomach sinking more and more as you hear footsteps approaching the bathroom door. The door's handle twists, thankfully you had locked it when you came in so he'll have to clean himself up elsewhere.

Another muffled groan voicing before the footsteps travel away, some more thumping around following before the B&B door opens and closes again. The bedroom on the other side of your wall now completely silent.

Did he just leave? Does he not remember last night? DID HE GET DRESSED FIRST?!

After your shower you go down to greet everyone else for breakfast. Ace seemingly not weirded out in the slightest, the freckled boy is simply digging into his meal and judging by the ketchup on his cheek, you'd assume he's already passed out into the food.