Let's Go Swimming. - The Revolutionary B&B. #2

"This place is gorgeous~" You hum to yourself as you run your finger along a wooden dresser, it's clearly been freshly polished and the room itself smells like a flower. One of those sweet flowers, nothing too overpowering. "I love the decoration~"

The B&B is all ocean-themed because Sabo has always wanted to travel the sea and Koala has a passion for the ocean life. It's truly gorgeous though, a beach-like design in the bathroom also. Thankfully, there is a beach close-by so it isn't at all out of place.

Ace smirking down at his phone before his onyx eyes trail up to you, following your movements as you inspect every inch of the room. "I got Sabo to agree to take everybody boating today~!" 

Boating?

"Why? Why would you do that?" Your voice falling slightly irritated as your eyes meet his, your heart skipping a beat at the sight of his gorgeous face. But really, Ace, what the fuck. The way you see it, he's giving the competition pointers. Pointers that they could use to beat you. 

"It's hot outside and when you're boating, you can't simply find shade." Ace explains plainly with a childish grin on his face. "The heat will have Bonney barely-dressed, then I'll be able to see if she has the hickey!"

And that does it. 

"Why do you keep going on about that damn one-night stand, Ace?!" Your patience as of right now is strained, mainly because he's assuming it's the 'pretty' girls. Meanwhile, you've been stood right in front of him the whole morning and he doesn't seem to even acknowledge you as a potential candidate. It's pissing you off. "What if it is Bonney? You wanna date a girl that you barely know or something?!" 

Stop, [F/n], stop. I'm sounding jealous...and I am most certainly NOT jealous.

"It isn't like that, I know what a one-night stand is despite this being my first and I know what they consist of." Ace sounding slightly irritated by your outburst but surely, he can't blame you for not wanting to hear it. "It's just bugging me, you know? Sleeping with someone and not knowing who, it's kind of concerning..."

A spark of guilt hits you when you see how troubled its making him, his hand running through his dark locks as he closes his eyes in deep thought. "Look, Ace--"

"I know Bonney's a stranger and I'm not looking for anything from her I just wanna know who it is. Even if it's someone random, at least I'll know, right?" All you could offer the male is a nod, trying to think of ways to tell him but he doesn't give you the chance.

Rising to his feet, Ace begins to get changed, you assume he's getting ready for this boating idea that he had hatched with Sabo. "You better get dressed. He said he has booked it now, he's just gonna let the other guests know."

I'm not leaving this t-shirt when you're here, goon. No way in hell.

Thankfully the shirt you're wearing is white so it shouldn't adsorb the heat from the sun like many of your other shirts do. A sudden knock on the door having you raise a brow though. 

Surely Sabo knows that he doesn't need to inform you of these boating plans, right? 

However, when you open the door, you don't see Sabo. You see a tall man with gingery-brown hair and a scar on his chin in the shape of an X. He's sort of cute in a way, like a really tall puppy kind of cute. 

"Hello, I'm Diez Drake, the cook here. I was just taking orders for tomorrow's breakfast, is there anything specific that you'd like?"

Poison...lots of it, please.