p i z z a

Marinette's POV

I watched him as he ordered pizza on the phone. He had his back facing me. I took the chance to start drooling over him. He's flawless and hot. I could have a piece of that. What, Marinette stop. This isn't you. Calm down, but I mean...he is kinda cute.

"I'll be waiting for the delivery...yes...thanks!...ok bye." He hung up.

"Ok, dinner is on its way." Adrien said as he sat next to me.

"I haven't introduced myself, have I?" I stated.

"Umm...no you haven't." He thought for a moment and frowned.

"Well, nice meeting you. I'm Marinette Dupain Cheng." I beamed at him.

"Nice meeting you Marinette, I'm Adrien Agreste, and I'd like to kiss those beautiful lips of yours." He said as he smashed his lips against mine.

Oh shit...Adrien is fcking kissing mehh!! My eyes are wide open while his are closed. It was so good, and rough. I felt his lips soften at the touch. I kissed back pulling him closer to deep in the kiss. I felt a small bite on my bottom lip making me wince. He took the chance to slide his tongue in my mouth.

"Umm...Hello, Marinette." Adrien woke me from my daydream or FANTASY!

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! I spaced out!" I flushed deep read.

He laughed out loud making me blush harder.

"Haha, it's ok! I was just talking, and then you just kept looking at the ceiling!" He said between laughs.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little off today. You know, getting ready for your future career." I explained.

"No need to worry about that, this is the best college institution in Paris! Your GPA has to be over 4.0 to qualify." He cheered with hope on his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess..." I rubbed my arms.

"Look," he took both of my hands.

"To me, you seem like a very nice, kind hearted girl, and smart too. You'll make it out of here. If you could make it here. I'm sure you'll get where your destination is at."

I looked at him in awe. That's the sweetest thing anyone's told me from today. (A.N.Today?) He puts so much goodness to everything. It's going to be fun having him around.

"Thank you Adrien. I really appreciate it." I blushed.

*door bell rings*

"Looks like dinner is ready." He joked walking towards the door.

"Silly."

I grabbed some plates. That to my surprise I found in the cabinets. I also took two glasses and filled them with apple juice. I walked to the table across the kitchen, and placed them in the table. Adrien was already seated.

"Thanks Mari."

"No problem." I sat down and took a slice of pizza.

"Did you hear about the party tonight?" Adrien asked as he took a bite off the pizza.

"No I didn't."

"Well, you should totally go. To keep your mind off from whatever's in your mind."

I thought about the party. Should I go, or stay? I mean, is Adrien even going?

"Are you going?" I asked.

"Umm.. that's if you're going." He took another slice.

"Ok, I'll go."

"I'll go change right now." He raised his eyebrows as he took his glass to his room.

"Ok..." I signed.

After I finished eating, I went to my room to change. I opened my closet and looked something to wear. I kept shuffling clothes until I found the perfect outfit.

That's it I'm putting this on

That's it I'm putting this on. No one can stop me now. I took the dress out of the closet and placed it in my bed. I got dressed as quickly as possible. I put on some flats. I'm not going for high heels today. My toes are not going to suffer through pain.

I ran to the bathroom and put on some light makeup on. Just a thin layer of lipstick. Mascara, and eye liner. And don't forget about the highlight my friend. After that, I put up all my make up supplies. And found someone outside waiting down the hall

"How long have you been waiting?" I asked worried.

"I just got here. Let's go." He put his phone up.

"Wh-" he cut me off.

"I'm driving tonight." He grabbed his keys and walked out. We locked the door and headed to the parking lot.

"Where's your car?" I looked around but saw nothing but a black mercedes.

"That one." He pointed out to the black mercedes.

Wow. I wonder what family he comes from. But he is a model, and his father owns a famous fashion line. These damn rich peoples.

He opened the door for me. Looks like I get shotgun tonight!
I thanked him and got in. He gave me a slight nod. Did I mention how fine he looks tonight.  He looked haawt on the outfit he was wearing.

I just hope this party helps me meet some people. And not people I'll regret meeting.

So what do you guys think? Is it good so far? Let me know what u guys think.