a r r i v a l

*Flashback for this chapter and the next one* (Around 1-2 years ago)

Today Adrien had given me the most exciting news. It was about two days ago I believe. He had told me that he's having a photo shot here in Paris this week! *squeals* I seriously can't wait. When he told me that, I was in tears. The guy that I've been talking with for the last three years is coming to Paris,France!

Look now everyone. I'm the first person in my school that meets their Cupid mate. Hahaha.....I'm so fucking exited, but what if I disappoint him? What if I'm not what he expected? Oh no. Hopefully I don't mess up this time. He's the guy of my dreams. I can't let him down. It's my chance to show him that I truly love him. Even if miles and miles between us...keep us apart. I will always love him.

*The Arrival*

I drove to the airport. I brought him a batch of goodies with me. I heard he loves crossants. (#Letadrieneat2k17) I was nervous yet happy to see him. I parked my car in the parking lot. He told me he wanted me to personally pick him up. He said he hates being watched as he enters a limo, and he wanted to be picked up like an ordinary person. I gladly accepted his request, I mean... I wouldn't either like to be watched like a hawk.

I walked inside the airport. Still nervous but confident. Well forget about the confident part. I'm dead shacking.

I went to the arrivals section, and took out a paper and wrote his name down. I put it in front of my chest. Waiting for the blondy model to come out the door.

Minutes later they made an announcement stating the flight from Bourgogne, France has arrived. I knew Adrien was in it. I started shacking dramatically. I took deep breaths in and out. I held my head up, as I saw the goldy god coming out the doors. He looks better than the photos. Why are we dating again?

He saw me, I think he didn't recognize me after he took his sun glasses off. I shacked the paper eagerly for him to know it's me! I saw a smile grow on his face, next thing you know he's running towards me.

I felt his hands on my waist as he carried me up above him. I laughed at his action. I leaned down to his lips and kissed them passionately. He didn't take a second to kiss back. He slowly started putting me down in place  not parting from my lips. I smiled in the kiss and so did him.

"It's nice seeing you Adrien."

"It's nice seeing you too Marinette." He leaned his forehead on mine.

"Are you hungry?" I asked still standing with him.

"Starving." He correct with a laugh. So that's how his beautiful laugh was like? I giggled and took out the batch of cookies.

I shrugged and handed him the batch "I brought you some sweets, although I don't know if you can eat this."

"Thanks Mari, it's ok. One won't hurt." He gladly took them.

"Well...lets go."

"Sure." He took my hand and walked me outside.

"Where's your car?" He glanced at the outside.

"Right in that corner." I pointed to the red car next to a pole.

"I'll drive," he motioned his fingers to my keys.

"Um. Sure...here." I gave him my keys and let him take control. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and got inside the car.

We drove to the hotel he was staying. I offered him my place but he declined my offer. He said he didn't want to be a bother. Which I found weird, since I would love to have him around. But he's hard to beat.

"How long are you stay here?" I asked.

"Four days, they gave me two days off. Well, I asked two days to spend them with you."

I stared in awe.
"You didn't have to do that Adrien."

"I had to, I want to be with you, and cherish every second." I cupped his cheeks and pulled him for a kiss. It wasn't long, or a peck on the lips. It was a simple kiss.

"Thank you,"

He smiled with tender in his eyes. The most beautiful eyes I've seen if you ask me. Looking through his eyes, i could see everything that I've missed. Pain, worries, joy, tears, laughs, pleasures, and even more.

"What do you see in them?" He tilted his head to the side

"Everything." I simply replied. He leaned and pecked my lips. With a slight brush against them.

"I'll see you on Monday Mari."

"See ya Adrien." I whispered. He nodded and got outside the car. I waved him goodbye and sat on the drivers seat. I took a last glance at him. I saw him leave through the doors of the 5 star hotel. I shook my head and drove back home.

"Can't wait to see you Adrien." I tear rolling down my cheek.