authors note.

C/W: talk of self harm, bullying, suicidal thoughts and attempts, etc. You can skip over this chapter if this all triggers you.

I am not glorifying or romanizing suicide, self-harm, depression, etc. in anyway. When writing stories, I like to add a little bit of me into the characters so I connect with them a little bit more. I dealt with self harm for many years along with depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and attempts, and bullying to no end. I still deal with these things today was a seventeen year old. I am putting my character(s) through these things so I can connect with them.

I also want you guys to know that suicide, self-harm, starvation, etc. is never the answer to any problem. It may feel like nothing goes your way and the only way for the pain to stop is through those negative actions but trust me, life gets better; I would know. If you ever feel like this, I am only a message away. Message me whenever, I am always here for anyone at anytime whether it be morning, night, or afternoon. I may not reply right away but it's only because I'm either sleeping or busy. I will get to you as soon as possible though, I promise you that.

No, I am not stating ""my story"" for attention. I just want you guys to know why I'm choosing my characters to go through this before anyone jumps to conclusions and think I'm romanizing this type of behavior when I'm not.