Locked away.

(Plot idea from lana_m_parrilla on instagram!) Thankyooou!

**** some? it's not really smut though. lol

"Idiot."

"Okay, seriously Regina if we are going to be locked in here all night together you need to think of a different insult. You've called me that about a zillion times already, it's starting to lose its affect." Emma says leaning against the bars of the cell, Regina was pacing back and forth.

Regina raised her eye brows, "Oh I'm sorry Miss Swan, how are: dumbass, moron, stupid. Do those work better for you?" She was beyond done with being trapped in the cell with this blonde idiot. She planned on murdering her parents the moment she gets out of there. Before anyone asks, she tried to use her magic but it's not working for her.

"Now that was just you calling me an idiot using synonyms. cheater." She smirks knowing that she is pissing the former evil queen off. Something about it makes her happy, but that's also what got them into this mess

____________________________________________________

"Charming, are you sure they will be okay in there all night?" Snow asked concerned, "I don't want Emma getting hurt."

David actually laughed at the thought, "Don't worry about Emma, my love, I think she's rather enjoying herself. She started pushing Regina's buttons the moment that they were locked in." He looks up in thought, "It kind of seems like she's enjoying it a bit."

Snow looked at him in confusion, "And why would Emma be enjoying getting locked in a cell with Regina? There is no room at all in those cells, I would know. Having another person in there would make it impossible to stay sane, even for a short while."

Regina and Emma are always caught at each others throats the moment snow and charming walk in anywhere. They were sick of having to play in the middle and get them to back off each other. Sometimes it looked like it was playful spatter but other times it looked as if Regina was about to rip Emma's heart out and Emma was about to snap Regina's neck. Their solution to this problem was to lock them up like angry siblings and have them work it out. David was supposed to stay there to make sure that they are safe and that they don't murder each other, but he couldn't take it anymore. He was beyond annoyed and ready to step in and just tell them both to shut up, that they are being children, but he knew how that would turn out. He would be the one being yelled at, and not just by one of them, but both. That's the tricky thing about when they fight, they won't allow anyone to pick sides. If someone says they agree with Emma, Emma will turn around and start defending Regina and vice versa. So no one is able to step in, they just have to let it play out and it gets frustrating.

"I don't know Snow, maybe we are looking at this the wrong way." He shrugs starting to think that Emma and Regina may like each other too much and it's causing both of their walls to go up, which creates this chaos.

"There is so much tension charming, how can we possibly have gotten this wrong. It's either this or-oh." Snow's eyes widen and she kind of chuckles to herself that she hasn't thought of it sooner. "Sexual tension."

Charming's face dropped, he doesn't like thinking of anyone with his little girl doing that with her. "You're telling me that we just locked them in a cell together for fighting and the reason that they were fighting is because they like each other!?" He huffs and crosses his arms like a protective father which makes Snow chuckle.

"I think it's more than like, darling. I also don't think either of them know it yet." She plops down on the couch and tells David to come sit with her and watch a movie. They can't worry about it now, if they let them out then they would assume they won and the charming's can't have that.