Hi, I was looking for my best friend. Have you seen her? (PART TWO)

She woke up in a cold place, the floor was wet and rough, maybe cement. Sitting up she tried to move around only to realize that she was bound to a pipe close to the ground. She had no freedom left, she couldn't even walk around. He took everything. 

"Hello?" She called out to anyone who would listen, "Hello!" Still no answer but she did hear some noise above her on the ceiling. The was a loud bang and then the foot steps got close, louder, 

A figure appears in front of her at the end of the stairs he just walked down, but  he doesn't speak.

"Let me go!" She demands wanting to go home, "Please! I won't tell anyone, I'll just go home and say- well I'll just say that I went to the bar or something and got mugged but don't want to press charge." Emma was leaning forward trying to see the man's face, as she did the cuffs were digging into her wrists by how hard she was pulling. She's pretty certain she knows who took her, she saw his face when they were struggling but Emma hopes she's wrong.  

He doesn't speak he just turns and walks over to a table with what looks like a laptop.

"Seriously? I mean I get you're a psychopath, but you could at least speak to me." She was trying to rile him up, it was the complete opposite of what she was taught to do in her Criminal Justice classes. Yeah how ironic is it that a Crim major got kidnapped. 

Regina threw her books down onto her desk, she can't do work while Emma is still missing. Grabbing her phone she called David, who gave her his number so she could always know where they were on the case. 

"Officer Nolan," He said distracted like he was doing something else at the same moment.

Regina was silent for a moment but then spoke, "Hello Officer I was calling to see if you have any updates. It's been a week and still nothing, the other woman were killed after the first week and you haven't been doing anything." She got more aggravated the more she thought about it. 

"Regina-"

"I mean honestly, didn't you get anything from the security tape. Emma lead him over there for a reason, that wasn't for her entertainment. She gave you something and you are too stupid to figure it out!" 

"Regina!" He shouts trying to get her to stop shouting at him enough to listen to what he had found. "Take a breath and let me talk okay? I did find something, your friend Emma is rather clever actually. She's going to make a great cop. Emma showed us a tattoo that the perp has, the video quality is really poor so I brought in the top tech guy I know to fix it up for us. It should take a day since he has to drive out here. We have a lead, we are one step closer to finding her."

Regina sat down on Emma's bed as he spoke and with every word the weight of her heart lightened. Not fully though, that won't happen until Emma is back here with her.

"Hey, I hate to be a horrible house guest but I really have to pee." She said in a sarcastically sweet voice, she wasn't lying about having to pee. Getting kidnapped after storming out of the dorm does things to a bladder. 

He turns his head slightly towards her but not all the way.

"Seriously? I'm going to pee all over myself and then you'll have to smell it all the time." She tried to stand up, somehow forgetting she was chained down. It made a loud noise and yanked at her wrists hard making her buckle down to her knees. "FUCK."

"Is the picture loaded yet?" Regina asked as she walked quickly into the station, throwing her purse and jacket on a desk, not even noticing that their was a man sitting there working on his computer. He glares at her but she just keeps walking not knowing she has done anything, even if she had known she probably wouldn't have cared.