Table of Content.

I will be writing the names of the stories and a short description for you on this page. 

Locked away. 

Emma and Regina get locked in a cell at the station because Snow and Charming are sick of them fighting and want them to come up with a solution. They spend a night in the cell and it turns out differently than the charming's first expected. There is a lot of sassy Emma and a little deepness. 

Ice Cream Isn't Meant For Sharing

Emma stays home from a family camping trip for time on her own. For most of it she was working but when it got closer to the end she got cozy in her living room to watch Netflix. Regina shows up unexpectedly and insults Emma's ice cream and then asks to have some. Emma refuses and cute bickering ensues. 

I Have The Answer- Wait. (HS AU)

Emma and Regina are in the same class and one day when Emma walks in late she walks passed Regina who has her hand up to answer a question. On reflex, Emma slaps her hand in a high five, and it becomes a routine that Emma enjoys but Regina is annoyed with. 

I Swear I Killed My Ex!

Emma gets slightly tipsy and when Regina calls her cute the blonde finds it incredibly important to explain how she isn't by telling her she killed her Ex. Only Regina knows it's not true, read to find out why.

I Didn't Mean It, Emma.

(MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH) Regina says something she regrets immediately during a fight. Emma leaves because she was hurt and needed to go somewhere else when she leaves something happens causing her death. What Regina doesn't know is that Emma forgave her.

Patterns

A young Regina drawing an apple pattern on Emma's stomach and then pretends to eat it and makes Emma laugh hysterically. It is an Enchanted Forest AU

Hi, I was looking for my best friend. Have you seen her? (PART ONE)(PART TWO)

Regina and Emma are best friends, then Regina gets a boyfriend and things change. Emma is secretly in love with Regina and vice versa. One night Emma gets frustrated and leaves their dorm, only to be kidnapped by someone who has been stalking Emma for a while. Oh did I forget to mention there is a Serial Killer on campus at this time too?

Swan Sweaters.

It's Emma's birthday party and everyone is there. She keeps getting pulled around to talk with everyone since it was in her honor. Towards the end, she finally escapes them and finds the one person she wants to be around, Regina.

I have to kill her.

Emma goes to a town hall meeting that Regina is a part of and watches, Regina gets flustered and can't stand how cute she thinks Emma is. Humor fluff piece. 

she's grouchy because she cares.

Emma gets hurt in a stupid way and Regina is upset about it. Emma doesn't get why she even cares about it. Emma soon finds out why Regina is so pissed about it though.

In your arms.

Regina has a nightmare when Emma gets home from work and she comforts her.

Wish yourself a friend. (sq-brotp) 

unfinished, part two to come.

When Emma was a child, she wished upon a star for a best friend. Unfortunately, it takes a while for wishes on a star to be granted, unbeknownst to Emma. Eventually, they forget about this wish until later on in their life (age 17) when someone appears in their room at midnight saying, "You wished for a best friend, so here I am!"

Not the Plan

Regina and Emma are secretly dating, someone decides they no longer want to hide their relationship. There is a pun about granny and an upset savior. 

Half Blind Date

Emma and Regina have a mutual friend, Ruby, who sets them up on a blind date. The only thing is one of them knows what the other looks like. It goes extremely well.

Oh Crap I'm in Love

Emma goes to a family dinner where she realizes a fundamental truth about herself and freaks the fuck out. David comes to the rescue, then Regina.

Heavy

Regina cheats on Emma and immediately regrets it but knows she has to tell Emma her secret. Emma has a secret too, only hers won't cause pain.

Letters to You

(ANGST AF and 'Character death'-- it doesn't happen in the story.) 

Emma writes a letter to Regina.