TMITW with Masked Ninja CH.1

"Timothy dear...how are you feeling?" Asked the doctor putting her hand on Timothy  head. "Huh? W-what happned?" Asked Timothy  getting up form the bed reast. "Oh dear your family got into an car accdent. Remember?  A truck hit you" said the doctor. "Don't you remember Timothy ? You were driving home and your parents had an argument...that's when the truck hit you" explained the doctor."y-yeah I remember now" Timothy wore her black jacket and dark blue geans. She had dark brown hair and one brown eye and the other she couldn't see because it was patched up. "Doctor why is my eye  patched up?" Asked Timothy touching her patch. "It-its because...a well glass got in your eye that's all. Now I'm going to get you your pills " said the doctor walking fast to get put of the room. "What a strange doctor...she din't even tell me her name" said Timothy looking at her bandaged arm. Timothy looked around at the bare room she was in. It had 4 huge glass windows. White walls. A drawer on the side of her bed and that's all. "Ugh I'm going to look for water " said Timothy she started to limp her way put of the room until "Where do you think your going?" Asked the doctor blocking her. "I want to drink a glass of water" said Timothy. "Well sit down and I'll get it for you. You need to reast" "Wait when can I go home? " Timothy asked. "Today dear" she said closing the door. I went to sit down and look out my window. It was beautiful. All I could see was trees lots of trees. I saw trees everywhere. I saw a road and to the left and right was the forest. "Excuse me? Ms.Hunter " said an old nurse "Yes?  That's me" said Timothy "your parents are here Ms.Hunter" said the old nurse. "Okay " Timothy got up.and started to walk down the narrow hallway. "Timmy" said her mother softly walking toward her "I'm so happy your okay!" Her mother wore a white coat and black pants. She had back curly hair and drown eyes. "Hey dad!" Said Timothy approaching her dad. "Hello Timothy " said her father looking out the window. Oh no it all started to come back to her. She had just come back form a taekwondo tournament and her parents started  to discuss her grades. Soon her mom and dad got into a huge argument that's when out of now where a truck hit them. Lucky form them they had air bags. But Timothy had no air bag. "Timothy"  said my mother touching my shoulder. "It's time to go home " "Excuse me Mr and Mrs Hunter? Here are your daughters pills" said the old nurse hiding over a small Orange container filled with pills "take this only once a day and no more than that". My mom held my shoulder and walked out of the hospital while my dad was in front of us, my dad had black and brown eyes. He wore a black coat with blue jeans. "So-so what happned ?" Timothy asked. He voice was like sandpaper tuning against concrete. "It's...nothing sweetheart" said my mom walking me to...a taxi? "Why do we have a taxi" said Timothy crossing her arms. "Sorry sweet pea but...um...we're just not ready to drive,Kay? " said my mother softly. Something seemed wrong with her...she spoke in a quote tone avoiding my father's eye contact. The drive home was pin drop silent. All I count hear was the weels of the car going round on the concert.