TMITW with Masked Ninja CH.4 The sickness helps the pain

After dinner Timothy got up and went straight to her room.  Her head was pounding it felt like some one took a hammer and was hitting it again and again. Her head was fussy she couldn't think right thr only thing that came to her mind was "the dream" she had. It reminded her of the urban legend slenderman. He had all the fetuses; No face, very tall, wearing a suit and multiple arms comeing out of his back. Why was he there ...it all seemed so real... "What ?! My fault?! How?! You were the one driving!  I just spoke my mind!  Shouted her mother "great...they're fighting again" Timothy got up and shut the door. "I swear if I stay here any longer 'll become more crazy and mad than I all ready am" she said under her breath. Timothy got up and went to her window "I think I just need some fresh air" she said opening the window. Timothy looked out the window expecting to see nothing but instead she saw something else. It looked like a tall man he was 10 feet tall he wore a black suit and no face.  The figure gave Timothy a blank stare and came closer and closer. "It's you! You were in my dream! Why?! " She screamed "whats going on up there?!" Shouted my father. "It's slenderman!  I'll take a picture" Timothy took out her phone and quickly took a picture and ran down stairs. "See! I got him!  " She said showing her phone "Honey...there's no one there" said her mom turning her phone to her "see? No one" "Oh...No! I saw something!  I really did! I swear I also got it on camera!  I had it!  " She said crossing her arms. "Well here takes your pills and go to bed. You need rest" said my dad. "Okay..." Timothy  headed up satires and took her pills. She din't look out because she din't want to remember.