TMITW with Masked Ninja CH.5 The halation's

"Man my arm hurts so much" said Timothy holding her bandaged arm. "Where are you off to honey?"said her mom frying eggs "It's only 3:00" "Yeah I know but i need some fresh air. I'll be back soon" she said heading out the door.
*30 minutes later*
"Wow is it me or it the forset just darker" said Timothy looking at her phone. *snap! Snap! Snap!* "The hell is that?" said Timothy looking around. *Out of no where a person comes out of the bushes*
"P-please h-help me!" Said a man comeing out of the bushes. His face had cuts all over him. I looked like someone had hit him with rocks and stabbed and shot him. He wore a green shirt and Blue geans. He had green eyes and black hair. "Oh my god! Sir are you okay?!" She said helping the man up. "No! N-no leave! Call 911! And run! They'll get you too it's dang- *gun shots* some one shot him! The man fell to the floor...dead.
Then 2 men approached me. "Who are you? Do I know you?" Said Timothy taking a step back. One man was dressed in a tan jacket with a mask. The other one wore a orange hoodie and cloth on his face. Then masked man spoke "Hello my names masky and that's hoodie" "Oh wait I know-" before I could finish I herd static and then... It when all black.