TMITW with Masked Ninja CH.9 Perfect at a price

The day...started off so innocent. Everything seemed so perfect even after the accident... The doctors pills were reallt working! But then...the addition. The pills helped me so much. The voices even stopped. The halation's stopped and even slenderman left me alone! My life had gone back to normal! Mom and Dad were even getting along!  Everything so...perfect. Until they ran out... Mom said he'd drive me back to the doctor to get some more. But it was top long to wait for her. Mom would be out for 3 days and dad 5. The halation's started to come back little by little. The voices started to get louder and louder. Most of my electronics started to glitch. Then...I saw him out side my window. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the phone. But my hands started to shake. I felt so sick I threw up red vomit. I had a headache. I tried calling 911 or any number that came up in my phone. Anyone that could help. But instead. Form 67% it glitched to 0% and died right before my very eyes. "Shit..." she said under her breath. "Time for plan B...again. This time instead of grabbing the base ball bat she grabbed the kitchen knif that ended up being right next to her on the counter. But this time slender din't move toward me but instead he held out his arms. "What the hell...I ain't hugging you I'll stab you instead. Alice threw her self toward slenderman. She knew she had no chance if she ran, so she thought it be better to facw him one on one. As she threw her self at him slenderman wrapped his tenticles around her. He started to play with her mind making her...insane. "STOP! LET ME GO! YOU SON OF A-" He suddenly dropped her. "Heh aren't you going to kill me? "She said getting up. He shook his head and- "SHIT SHIT SHIT STOP! DAM THIS HURTS!  He started putting his tenticle in the same eye that he filled with black liquid. The voices filled her head. Then she heard his voice crystal clearly. "So how does it feel?" He said calmly. "It feels...AMAZING "She said laughing insanely. "Go...Let's see how long you can last" that was the last thing he said before he teleportd. "Heh okay slendy your on...first stop Mishka" said Alice picking up the knif. Alice got on her bike and rode to the hospital unaware of what she was doing. This was when she found laughing gas that was in a truck. And then...It took over.

Tall Man In The Woods (Creepypasta story) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें