TMITW with Masked Ninja CH.7 The dream

I woke up gasping for air. I couldn't breathe I felt like...I was being held down and choked. My head throbbed I felt so numb. I couldn't feel anything my senses...lost. I herd voices not just my parents voices but others, some  muttering things some sounded like they were crying some shouting and even a few were screaming. 1 minute pasted 2 minuts pasted now 5. All of them were louder and louder by the minute. But Timothys body hurt so much she couldn't get up. 10 minutes and all the voices were screaming in her ears. They were so loud the all her sounds were blocked off. "Stop stop stop" she said under her breath.  "Maby some fresh air will help" Timothy forced her self to get up as she limped her way to her window. As she looked out she saw...the face. She saw him again but this time he was 10 metes form her. He took a step closer and closer . The voices stopped and all Timothy could hear was ringing in her ears. The closer he got the louder it was. She looked around for a phone or someting but wait!  Her phone was next to her bed side table!  She quickly grabbed it and started to dial 911. "What the hells wrong with my phone there's static..." she said looking down at it "Shit. Okay time for plan B." She said throwing her phone on the floor and picking up her base ball bat that her father got her last summer. "Leave me alone!  I don't know why your here! I don't know what you want! But leave me and my family alone! " "Dear your soups getting cold" said a voice form behind her. "Mom?! I'm so glad you here! " said Timothy dropping her baseball bat and hugging her. "T-Thanks but why were you holding a bass ball bat and talking to the window ? " said her mother concerned. "What?! Don't you see him?! Slendermans right there! " She said pointing to the window "Honey that's just a tree" said her mother. "Maby it's time you took your pills." She said handing her,her pills. "Kay...mom my eye hurts" said Timothy touching her eye. "Oh my god! You ripped your eye patch!" Said her mother looking at it. "Don't worry we'll go to the doctor first thing in the morning! It looks really bad. I'll bring your food to you. But for now get some rest or sleep." Said her mother closing the door. "Pff tree. I know what I saw..." said Timothy mumbling under her breath as she turned the light off to go to sleep."Go.To.Sleep" said a voice. Timothy ignored it and went off to sleep.Not knowing what would happned next.