TMITW with Masked Ninja CH.8 Mishka Rose

Mishka Rose. Mishka was awalys the quite on in every group. Refusing to talk. She was so quiet thay she'd get picked on and made fun off. Comeing from a family that did well she suffered abuse form her parents for not doing well. Luckily for her she had Alice Timothy Hunter. Her best and closets friend was awalys there by her side. Her parents put lots of pressure on her causing her to have nervous break downs or run away. She had a younger sister named Lee that she was forced to care for. She din't like her. Form the outside Mishka was a kind,quite sweet young girl. But on the inside she'd have physopath thoughts about kill her parents and sister  and torturing her class mates. She'd never really cared for anyone but her self and Alice. She din't like it when people would steal her away. She often got jealous if she'd talk to anyone else. To get revenge she even try poised one her class mates or black mail then if they got to close to her. But she did have  a few friends  but din't really care for. Their named were; Tina,Isabella and Dan. Unfortunately they all chose to hangout together with Alice. Alice knew about her physopathick side but not everything like how she tried to kill her class mates. Her home like was horrible which is why she pushed her self in class to get good grades just to get away from home. June 30th was a lucky day for Mishka. She got to see how a brain operations was done. Since the bord of doctors saw how hard she worked they wanted to reward her. But it may be just her last lucky day. June 30th was a horrible day for Alice. After the accident the voice grew louder and louder. They grew so loud she went completely insane.  The halation's look so real. She lost her sanity.  June 30th Mishka got to be right in front of the operation. She had come early to get the best spot.
"Yes I can't wait to see this one". Suddenly the door slams open. "Hi docto- Alice?! A- Hi! What are you doing here?  Are you okay?" She said taking a step back. Alice seemed  to be breathing  hevily as she took a step forward toward Mishka reveling a long knif in her hand. "Oh my god...No! " She took a few steps back and ran threw the door. "I've gotta get outta here and call the cops! Nurse! Doctor! " She said panting. She went to the front desk. They had been...gased. They had all been given a huge dose of Laughing gas. Everyone in the hospital. And the power...was cut off. "Hey Mishka! HAHAHAHA WERE ARE YOU GOING BEST FRIEND?! DON'T YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME!?" Said Alice limping toward Mishka. "No! I don't wanna play! And nows not the time! We have to get you to a doctor! I don't know what's gotten into you but you have to stop this!" Said Mishka grabbing 2 injections at the desk. She had nothing else to defend her self with. "What?! You don't wanna play?! Your right..." Alice gave a physopath smile "We'll play MY game! DEATH OR CONSEQUENCE?!" Said Alice lunging her self right toward her. "NOOO!" She screamed on the top of her lungs.
 Then...everything went burley and then...black.
TO BE CONTINUED