Part.3~ 2/2 Heartbeat

*Hoseoks POV*

What's wrong? I ask. "Nothing... sorry to wake you" he says. Nah it's fine, I'm a light sleeper, so almost anything can wake me up. "Ah.. really?" He says. Yeah, you could literally move 1 inch, and I'll be up in .2 seconds. He let's out a small laugh and I felt a sense of relief. "Do you get nightmares at night?" I ask. It was silent for a while. "...yeah, plus I didn't even want to come on this trip,  but my parents really wanted me to go, so here I am." I didn't really know what to say in this type of situation,  so all that came out was "ah... really, that sucks.. sorry" I did feel for him, but just didn't have the words to comfort him. So I quickly said something, something extremely embarrassing. "Well uh.. do you want to sleep with me. If it helps?" I quickly realized how bad that sounded. "Wait, wait, I meant.. yunno.. uh.." I couldn't even properly speak anymore. I sunk my head into my pillow, embarrassed. "Pffft" I look up and there was Yoongi dying of laughter. "Hey!" I said, pouting. "Sorry, sorry it's just funny how quickly you panicked,  but maybe I'll take you up on that offer another time.. I feel better now" still embarrassed I turned off the light and said goodnight. "Pfft, goodnight" he replied. My heart was still racing, skipping beats, and I couldn't help but fall asleep with a smile on my face. What is this feeling I thought? And what do you call it?..