Part.4~3/3 Feelings 4 You

*Hoseoks POV* 

We get to the room and I jump onto my bed,  crawl inside the sheets and throw my shirt off. I sigh of relief and tell yoongi goodnight,  but there's no response. I open my eyes after the long pause of silence and look at yoongi, there he is, pale as ever, shaking his right leg faster and faster by the second. I quickly rise from the bed and ask what's wrong but he doesn't say a word. I hesitated on what to say next.. "want to take me up on that offer now?.." he nodded, and made his way to my bed. Now I don't know the details about his past, or why he's afraid right now, but I didn't need to either. I just needed to be here for him right now, in this moment. So my first reaction was to just stroke his hair until he passed out, which I think helped a bit, because his eyes were slowly closing. But while stroking his hair and looking at him, I had the urge to kiss him. Would he mind? Is he into me? Does he even like guys? I'm too deep in thought so my hand naturally stopped stroking his hair. Yoongi opens his eyes, and our eyes meet. Now this is where it all started. *eyes meet* Wow.. wow is the only word to describe what I'm feeling right now.. what am I even feeling? Am I crazy!? This is a GUY afterall... my next move is the most crucial decision in this situation..so what do I do..?