Part.5 "I Like You"

*Hoseoks POV*

I swear we stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever.
The mood felt right so I did the unpredictable. I ran my hand across his face, gripped his chin and pulled him closer to me. I waited for his approval, and when he closed his eyes that's when I knew it was okay. I leaned in, pulling his lips to mine, but before our lips touched I stopped to take one more look at him. His face was red and he seemed kind of nervous. It was so attractive that I couldn't help myself anymore... I went in for the kiss. our lips intertwined, it felt so right but so wrong and how could that be?
The longer we kissed, the more I got into it. And I think the other side of me, the one that has no control over himself started to emerge because I could hear yoongi gasping for air, but I wouldn't stop.. I was too into it.. I got on top of him and stared right into his eyes. His cheeks flushed.. and I decided to stop, not because I wanted to but because Yoongi seemed nervous and tired so I plopped over next to him, kissed him on the forehead and pulled him into my arms. He wraped his arms around me and started to go to sleep.
An hour later he was passed out, but I was still awake. I ran my hand through his hair and whispered into his ear "I think I like you.."