Chapter 1: Epic Winter Confusion

It was the day after Epic Winter. Daring Charming was pacing back and forth. He was as confused as everyone else.

"I just don't understand! I thought I was supposed to be Apples prince, but what about Rosabella?" Daring asked himself.

"I'm sure everything will be resolved quickly." Hopper tried to help.

"But the whole Epic Winter situation between Rosabella and I. If she is supposed to be the next beauty, would that mean I would become the next beast?" Daring asked himself, but that didn't do any good.

"Look Daring, you and Apple are supposed to be together." Hopper told him.

"I guess you right." Daring agreed.

But he didn't know if Hopper was right. He just knew that something was off.

~*~

All the students where crowed in the halls. They were all whispering about Epic Winter.

"What's up with Daring and Rosabella?" One student asked.

"Dose Apple know about this?" Another student ponder.

"Oh look, theirs Daring Charming and Apple White!" One student shouted.

All of a sudden, Blondie Locks ran up to Daring and Apple and started her Mirror Blog.

"Hello students of EAH. Its Blondie Locks here reporting live with Apple White and Daring Charming." Blondie reported. "Apple, Daring, tell me, is Daring not your prince?" Blondie asked.

"No response." Apple said with a fake grin on her face. She grabbed Darings arm and started to walk away. "Can we talk, in private?"

"Sure." Daring replied.

The two started to walk towards the garden of  EAH.

"Look, do you like Rosabella?" Apple asked.

"Well, I don't know." Daring said. "But I think we should stop hanging out like a perfect couple."

"I agree." Apple added. Out of all honesty, she didn't agree, she still liked Daring.

"Great! See you later Apple!" Daring waved goodbye and walked away.

~*~

Hey Everyone!
I hope your enjoying the story. I am so excited to write this novel. I hope you enjoy! Have a blessed day!