Chapter 6: Libray Date

Rosabella was quietly reading a book, Beauty And The Beast. She was waiting for Daring in the library. As she was reading, she started to see what her story would develop to be. She was just imagining helping all those in need, saving the beast. All of a sudden, she got interrupted from her daydream.

"Rosabella? Are you there?" Daring asked.

"Oh, Hi Daring! Sorry, I was just caught up in reading this book. Are you ready to start?" Rosabella asked.

"I'm rea-" Daring spoke. Sadly, he couldn't finish his sentence. He was cut off midway by, Apple.

"Hey fairytales! What are we reading?" Apple asked.

"Oh um, Daring and I have to do a project on our story." Rosabella said. She could feel the tension in the room.

"Oh! Goody, goody! That sounds like fun." Apple said not caring it was a two person project.

"Well Apple, this is only for two people. I'm sorry but Rosabella and I have to study." Daring explained hoping that Apple would leave.

"Okay, see you later fairytales." Apple said as she walked away.

"Well, I guess we better start." Rosabella suggested.

"Agreed." Daring replied.

The two studied, and studied, and studied. Finally, after a long day they were done. 

"That was exhausting!" Rosabella stated.

"Agreed." Daring responded "Hey, Rosabella?"

"Yeah Daring?"

"Would you wanna grab, uh, some pizza with me tomorrow?" Daring asked nervously.

"I would love too!" Rosabella exclaims.

They both gave each other a hug and said their goodbyes. They could feel there feelings developing for each other, it was very genuine.