Chapter 10: Twisted Fait

"Wait! Rosabella! Please don't go! I'm sorry." The girl said with remorse.

"Why would you do such a thing! I thought I could trust you?" Rosabella said as a single tear fell down her face.

"I'm sorry, okay!" The girl shouted.

"Briar, I can't believe you would do this. We are cousins after all, but most of all BFFA's." Rosabella sighed. Daring walked over to comfort her.

"Look, I did it for Apple. She thought if I made up these silly rumors Daring would dislike Rosabella and come back to Apple. Humphrey and her were never actually dating. She still likes Daring, but she despises Rosabella" Briar admitted. "Rosabella, you are the best cousin and BFFA ever. Daring, I don't want you and Apple back together. I'm sincerely sorry." 

"Thanks Briar." Daring nodded. "We forgive you."

"Thank you!" Briar came over and hugged the both of them. She waved goodbye and walked away. Before Rosabellla and Daring left, they noticed she left a note on the table.

"Huh? What's this?" Daring asked. He opened the note and read the message inside.

Rosabella and Daring,
Please go to the Mad Hatters Wonderland Haberdashery & Tea Shop.

Sincerely,
???

"That's weird! Who could have left this note?" Rosabella pondered. "I guess we better go check it out."

"Agreed!" Daring stated

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I just wanna give a huge thank you for all the reads in this book. It means so much! Thank you all so much! I hope you are enjoying the book! Have a blessed day!