Chapter 2: The Love Mixup

Rosabella had no clue what was going on. As she was walking down the hallway, she noticed all of the students were whispering and staring at her.

"Look! There's the girl that Daring is in love with!" A student shouted.

Rosabella had no idea what they were talking about. All she knew was that she had to talk to Daring. She knocked on Daring and Hoppers dorm room door and waited for a reply.

"Come in!" Daring yelled.

She slowly opened the door to see Daring sitting at his desk.

"Oh, uh, h-hi Rosabella." Daring tried his best to get his words out.

"Hi Daring, do you have a minute?" Rosabella asked.

"Of course!" Daring replied.

"Do you know what's going on with all the rumors?" Rosabella asked. "I don't know what everyone's talking about!"

"Well, people think that we are dating..."Daring explained.

"Oh! Well, what should we do about it?" Rosabella asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure." Daring shrugged.

"Alright, I guess I better get going." Rosabella waved goodbye. She started to exit the two boys dorm room but was cut off by Daring.

"Hey Rosabella!" Daring shouted.

"Yeah, Daring?" Rosabella asked.

"Would you like to grab some hocus lattes tomorrow?"

"I would love to!"

"Great! See you then." Daring said with slight smile.

Rosabella waved goodbye and walked out the door. That smile from Daring was not any smile, it was a genuine smile.

~*~

Hey Guys!
Thank you for all the support on all my books. I hope you are enjoying it. Have a blessed day!❤️✨