Chapter 16: Beauty Within The Beast. The Finale Chapter.

Rosabella's POV

I woke up from an amazing day yesterday. I got up and got ready for school. I put on my rose dress, furry boots, and my signature glasses. As I was walking down the hall ,everyone was giving me weird glares. I decided to just ignore them. All of a sudden, Daring came rushing down the hall and pulled me aside to a quite spot.

"Rosabella, everything has got out to everyone. Everyone knows that we like each other, and that I'm the next Beast. This is not good!" Daring explained.

"Oh no! What should we do?" I pondered. We were really concerned.

"I'm going to talk to Apple, she's getting a piece my mind." Daring stated as he stormed off.

*

Darings POV

I was furious with Apple! I stormed off to go look for her. I knew she had to be somewhere nearby. I found her at the end of the hallway, I could tell she was waiting for me.

"Hello Apple!" I said with an angry expression.

"Hello Daring! What brings you here?" Apple asked. She already knew what I was here for.

"Apple, I have had enough with your games, lies, gossip, everything! You need to back off Rosabella and I. Mind your own business, it's never gonna happen between us!" I shouted. I could feel my jaw clench.

"Daring, are you feeling alright? Maybe a little beastly?" Apple asked with a big grin.

"What made you be so cruel?"

Apple laughed. "Daring, oh Daring! I can't believe you haven't figured it out already. Do you really think I'm the daughter of Snow White? Actually, I'm the daughter of Gaston."

That made no sense at all. Gaston loved Belle, but despised the Beast. Whats going on?

"Gaston loved Belle, but didn't like the Beast. What are you talking about?" I questioned. There was no emotion on her on face.

"Daring, I never liked you. It was all a lie! It was all apart of my evil plan. I had to do it to practice for when I get older." Apple explained with an evil cackle.

I couldn't believe it. She is such a selfish person. In that moment I didn't care about about Apple, I just walked away.I went back to Rosabella and told her about everything.

"I can't believe it!" Rosabella said in shock.

"I know right." I shook my head in agreement. Before I could go on to talk about her anymore, there was something I had to tell Rosabella. "Rosabella, I have been holding this back for awhile. I have to tell you something. I love you."

Rosabella's jaw dropped

"I-I love you too!" She shouted. She gave me a big hug and a quick kiss. We both started to blush.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Of course!" She squealed as she jumped up and down.

I looked at her and smiled from ear to ear. " I have to admit, I think we should keep our relationship a secret for now. With so much drama going on, I think it's the best idea."

"I agree!" Rosabella said with a smile.

We both laughed and talked for the rest of the evening.

What they didn't know was that someone was watching them and recording the whole entire thing.

To be continued...
The End Is Just The Beginning.

*

Authors Note

Hey fairytales,
I'm so sad that this book is coming to a end but stay tuned for book #2. I would like to thank everyone for all the support and love on this book. It means so much to me! I hope everyone enjoyed the story.
Sincerely,
Ever After Hexcellence