Chapter 1 - Best Friends Forever

"J-JB!" Y/N shouted as she was getting off the bus. "Hey Y/N" JB greeted with a slight joy in his voice. "Man, I love that outfit" Youngjae complimented behind her. Y/N was a jumpy person so she was surprised as Youngjae popped out of nowhere. The boys were laughing together as she rolled her eyes at their silliness. "Okay, 1 stop doing that and 2 thank you this jacket is actually new." Y/N explained cheerfully.

You're outfit: (ik the screenshot is shit but deal with it)

"I love it too, it's casual and cute" JB said with a bit of aegyo

"I love it too, it's casual and cute" JB said with a bit of aegyo. The three of them giggled as 2 other girls smiled at JB and Youngjae at their cuteness. For Y/N, the girls gave her a thumbs up as she smiles with pride back at them.

"Anyways, JB you know how you came over to my place to study last night?" Asked Y/N. Youngjae can't help but to smile at her bubbly eyes. JB looked at Y/N with confusion. "Uhh yeah, what about last night?" He asked still very confused. "Well..." Y/N passes over JB's maths book. "Oh my... fuck I am stupid, no wonder I couldn't find my maths book." JB exclaimed annoyed at himself.

"Dude I know you hate maths but stop leaving your book at different places!" Youngjae teased with loads of exaggeration. JB takes the maths book from Y/N and hits Youngjae with it for fun. As the three of them were laughing their asses off, the bell rings. "Shit, we got to go." Youngjae said with shock. Y/N, JB and Youngjae ran inside the school. After opening the doors and collapsing inside, the idiots started laughing once again while saying their goodbyes since Y/N had History first and JB and Youngjae had Chemistry first.

Those three had been friends forever really. All of their parents work together in a huge company so that's what got you guys so close and you guys go to the same school. Y/N was always happy having friends like JB and Youngjae. JB thinks Y/N is such a cute little puppy but for Youngjae he thinks he's a hyper 5-year old but enjoys that company. Youngjae thinks Y/N and JB are stupid losers like him but great people to hang out with.

A/N:
Hey guys I know this chapter is so fucking short and I know all of them are gonna be like that but hopefully you are enjoying it so far and let me know if you want more of these. Comment in the paragraphs, vote, share and I should probably shut up right now but please don't judge me on this I am not a writer but I want to be and I'll shut tf up now. Keep on reading (yes I had 2 put songs in this story)

@minkookie04 out!