Chapter 2 - Secrets

During school that day, JB and Youngjae went to the library. Of course they had to whisper to talk to each other so they won't disturb anyone. "Did you see how hot Y/N looked in those jeans?" JB asked quietly. "I wanted to fucking rip them off and see how tight that ass is." He continued. "I do too, but..." Youngjae paused for a second. "I don't think it's right to have sex with Y/N yet, she's been our friend since kindergarten and it would be too much for her." Youngjae explained as quietly as he could.

"Stop pretending to play good boy ok, it's not like we're gonna rape her." JB said a bit loudly but no one seemed to hear. "Ok, good but still I don't think we should do it with her plus she's still a virgin" Youngjae whispered loudly but again no one heard a thing.

"Bro, stop denying everything you did all of a sudden." JB whispered with a slight annoyance in his voice. "Staring at Y/N in her bikini, pleasuring your goddamn self at her instagram pictures and aren't you proud that we told Sehun's squad about how much we want to fuck her?" He whispered with a smirk during the whole entire conversation.

"I am fucking proud about all of that and I only told Sehun's popular face and the rest of the squad's faces because Y/N's friend is Sehun's girlfriend." Youngjae said smirking as well. Sehun was the most popular boy in school, his parents made more money than even Y/N, JB and Youngjae's parents. Y/N's friend Jeongyeon must've been very lucky to have a rich guy like Sehun. He is a lot like what he seems, a spoilt brat but he can be nice to you if you be nice to him and like JB and Youngjae he loves sexy girls.

A/N:
Hey guys it's me again and this chapter is probably shorter than the first one but tbh I don't care. So hope you are enjoying this story make sure to follow me, comment in paragraphs, vote, share and yes I added in people from other kpop groups as well just to make it more interesting and keep on reading.

@minkookie04 out!